Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kendrick makes music for the Anthony Fantano looking dudes.

Though I don’t agree with this

Kendrick IS the scapegoat rapper for Fantano type dudes to say “Hip-hop has no substance except for Kendrick” etc

They can’t name 2 Kendrick songs outside of whats popular

Though I don’t agree with this

Kendrick IS the scapegoat rapper for Fantano type dudes to say “Hip-hop has no substance except for Kendrick” etc

They can’t name 2 Kendrick songs outside of whats popular
That doesn't apply to anyone in here though.

Sure. I’m sure Wayne’s in his top whatever tho. Point is....it’s not crazy to think *****s of a certain age...that know and grew up with rap music, REALLY rock with Wayne like that.

They do.

You posted that Kendrick clip like you knew for sure he had Wayne in his top 3. :lol:

Son you ain't gon find a lot of 30+ year olds that got Wayne in their top 3. We grew up on Pac, Jay, Nas, Scarface, Ghostface, 3k etc. The people that love Wayne like that are people that was 12-16 when the Carter 3 dropped. 6pac 6pac has confirmed this. Wayne was their Jay or Pac.

I love when ****** be quick to post Kendrick saying Wayne was an inspiration but don't want to acknowledge the other 100 garbage rappers out today that idolized him and sound just like him.

Congrats, he inspires one good rapper out of every 100 rappers.

I love when *****s be quick to post Kendrick saying Wayne was an inspiration but don't want to acknowledge the other 100 garbage rappers out today that idolized him and sound just like him.

Congrats, he inspires one good rapper out of every 100 rappers.

Don't forget Cole. Wayne "inspired" J Cole too. :lol:

Weak to everything else in his catalogue maybe. Not a weak project in general. He's got the best catalog of this era.

I can see why one thinks that. I may not agree personally but I can respect that opinion.

Best catalogues of this era has to go to Quelle Chris for me.

Back
Top Bottom