Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wavy bout to flood the page with mad Boosie songs/videos
giphy.gif

the pop-rappers are better at doing their for-entertainment purposes raps (their niche), than Wale is at making 'real rap'. they do their stuff better in their own domain while Wale doesn't in his own domain, and in his head he thinks he's nice because he's comparing apples to oranges, and that turns away even more people.

this is so true

So not hip hop but
Reading some stuff
And theyvsaying Rihanna got her masters
For all her albums back
Now I ain’t for the conspiracy stuff
But let’s see if something happens to her
Now that she got em back

2:53

The conspiracy stuff is tired bruh gone at the end of the day but damn is all I can say...

This + going from Holder being a random to someone they been knew...IDK Cowboy. Sad situation all around.

At the same time he been out there fading hella people :lol: he might be tired of all the conspiracy bull ****.

How that parking lot is finna develop over these next few years is gonna be interesting to see.

So not hip hop but
Reading some stuff
For all her albums back
Now that she got em back

Seems like theres a slow overturn in the industry to where (major) artists are becoming more in control of their work, labels are slowly phasing out and I’m sure soon enough artists will just sign directly to streaming platforms and be more in control of their content

That rihanna catalog is worth so much money too

Irony is Lil B put me on to Chief Keef :lol:. First time I heard 300...was Lil B cover...then I got to the real joint and was blown away.

I ain’t no what early 10s Chicago *****s was up on. Was blown away to find a hybrid Bricksquad/Fat Trel influenced youngin...brining his whole lingo and sound/imagery to hip hop.

Even ***** we say casually like, “with the shts” is because of Chief Keef in “Don’t like”

Back From The Dead >>>>>>>>>

Still spin that joint every couple days.

Monster to this day is my most memorable and favorite mixtape intro. The OG joint with DJ Moondawg talkin and the choppa sounds at the beginning
D7193F95-3C7B-47C2-899B-4491093706A6.png

So not hip hop but
Reading some stuff
For all her albums back
Now that she got em back

She is dating a billionaire so probably got him to do it for her

Back
Top Bottom