Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There are independent acts making 6 and 7 figures because of Streaming. I genuinely think it's helped. Nip actually alluded to it in a pod with rap radar. Russ has as well. People are making money out here.

Streaming def helped. People who don’t understand it, won’t get it.

33711854-0866-476B-AEE6-212C5A83F9F3.jpeg

Info on glasses?

Happy Gday Blac Youngsta

Women love Youngsta’s songs. He make fun music for them to turn up to. Ain’t mad at it. He seem like a decent cat. Got his way up out them streets and having fun.

I called him being a star before I heard his music. Remember him just starting his IG when Gotti signed him...he had a few K followers...but yo was drinking lean straight out the bottle and sweating, wilding on Ig.

He’s one of the few that was a rapper...turned up his Social media presence with the antics (mostly harmless)...and parlayed that into real tangible fanbase and records.

This still my ****

Also one of the hardest and disrespectful diss songs to drop low key

https://youtu.be/vBAtJwvsdsE

Youngsta stripper party on IG a year or too ago was wild :lol:.

Nipsey’s legend will continue to grow considerably since a) we have social media, and b) there’s more footage of him being a consistently good dude than anyone realized when he was alive. You can’t go on the explorer page on IG without seeing at least 3 picture shows or videos of him. Constantly seeing people amazed at the fact that the god was solid like that since he came on the scene a decade ago.

Boosie gotta chill :lol:

:rofl:

Hatch just might be my favorite rapper ever...but it’s a dub for him musically. He lost it. And it’s sad. But I ain’t even check for it.

I will say...his blues album he dropped a while back wasn’t bad. I checked for that. He could have something there if he really bunkered down on it. But Hatch ain’t all the way with that. That man like to live and party...**** with the clubs and bishes :lol:.

Overall, he’s doing well. Man got a big *** crib in ATL. In his kids lives. Got the “OG” respect from damn near everybody in hip hop now. And most importantly, he’s free and beat cancer. All this **** a plus. He going keep picking up them Bags on the chiterleing circuit and going viral with vlad tv/Ig and buying terrible jewelry and singing anybody in the hopes they pop.

:rofl:

Hatch just might be my favorite rapper ever...but it’s a dub for him musically. He lost it. And it’s sad. But I ain’t even check for it.

I will say...his blues album he dropped a while back wasn’t bad. I checked for that. He could have something there if he really bunkered down on it. But Hatch ain’t all the way with that. That man like to live and party...**** with the clubs and bishes :lol:.

Overall, he’s doing well. Man got a big *** crib in ATL. In his kids lives. Got the “OG” respect from damn near everybody in hip hop now. And most importantly, he’s free and beat cancer. All this **** a plus. He going keep picking up them Bags on the chiterleing circuit and going viral with vlad tv/Ig and buying terrible jewelry and singing anybody in the hopes they pop.

Boosie is at that legend period of his career. He don't need to be on the radio and all that. He became a legend w/o radio anyway.

“Legend”

I done seen Boosie outsell J Cole at the Royal Farms arena in Baltimore. Cult figure. There’s no Youngboy or Kodak or any other of these young street out the mud rappers without Boosie Boo.

Man can’t sell an album in 2019...but could do a small arena in any black city/state from Below the mason dixon line all the way to Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom