Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Am I the only one that finds it odd Megan Stallion broad moms died and she literally was back to twerking a week later

Went to see DMX out here last night and was surprised for a couple reasons. First he was late no surprise there lol.
But the venue was sold out. It’s a smaller venue but X selling out anything in 2019 is surprising to me.
The age group was a surprise. People of all ages. I’m looking at the youngins like ain’t no way these kids know X lyrics. Man everybody in that joint was going word for word.
And the performance was surprisingly good. He’s chubby now but energy was there. Voice was good. Knew the lyrics. And interacting with the fans. I was hype because he’s one of my favorites and i never got to see him live. Last night was fun.
This is how I felt when I went to see Blackstar last year. The venue was huge and their were people from all walks of life reciting Respiration word for word. Had no idea they pull like that especially Mos since he's a bit more inactive than others. Dead Prez opened for them and crowd went crazy too

Am I the only one that finds it odd Megan Stallion broad moms died and she literally was back to twerking a week later
Her moms had a brain tumor or something right? If so, I’m pretty sure she been mentally preparing for that moment and then what others said. We don’t know their relationship and people grieve differently. I think it’s crazier tip sister died in a car crash and he seemed absolutely normal.

Wale hate is definitely attributed to his attitude. The years of whining publicly about not being recognized as one of the best artists of his generation has rubbed people the wrong way. Instead of criticizing others for not liking him, he should’ve kept putting out quality music that can’t be denied. Now it’s the cool thing to do to hate on dude.

The music is undeniable though. He has a point in thinking that he should be on a higher level, but nobody likes whining *** people.

TAAN > any album from Drake, Cole, or Sean

Dead srs.

Wale was a prick on NT when he posted here too. Acted entitled before he was even popular. I didn't know the hate went outside of NT like that, just thought everyone here stopped ******* with him because of how he carried himself here.

I noticed it, because two days later she was making vids about Trey. I tried not to judge it.

Everyone grieves different I guess. [shrug]

R sfTtc

And you gone watch the twerking still

Yu cant avoid that broad on Twitter. Besides the fact her body natural I don't get hype ova her

This and who knows what their relationship was really like ...
Her mom was her manager and rly encouraged her to rap (her moms used to rap too)

I ain't even judging, just thought her team would've had her lighten it up. But her fans still eatin up so

I saw DMX a few days ago, I was impressed too. He looked and sounded healthy. Knew the words, wasn't messed up. It was dope seeing him live cause I didn't get to see him back in the late 90s. My mom was like **** no.

He did a few songs I didn't expect but he looked like he was in a good space so it was wild fun.

IDAHIT Intro
We Right Here
Who We Be
One More Road to Cros
The Professional
Anthem
Get It On the Floor
Get At Me Dog
Stop Bein Greedy
Money Power Respect
Whats My Name
How's It Goin Down Remix
It's All Good
What These Want
Where the Hood At
Party Up
Slippin

Dope, Im catching him in Chi and was hoping he'll still have that same energy cause that is one of the last shows on the tour.

Back
Top Bottom