Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

7th Ward Hardhead...my old stomping ground.

They’re right about BR stepping up. To believe it or not, their music was so different than the city. Everybody sound like Boosie :lol: Even their bounce music was different. (I can’t remember what they called it) The BR **** danced differently than the city. In other words they couldn’t shake for nothing :lol:

Now, it’s like they changed up.

The reason why nobody is succeeding from
the city is because everybody is trying to be like Wayne. :lol:

Last edited:
Nipsey’s legend will continue to grow considerably since a) we have social media, and b) there’s more footage of him being a consistently good dude than anyone realized when he was alive. You can’t go on the explorer page on IG without seeing at least 3 picture shows or videos of him. Constantly seeing people amazed at the fact that the god was solid like that since he came on the scene a decade ago.

This has been the only saving grace in his death. I find comfort in him getting all this love now even though he’s one of the few that should have been placed on a pedestal while he was living. He was so solid ****** ain’t even gotta exaggerate his character. I hope that **** continues to grow exponentially.

Keef a legend fa sho :pimp:
Lil b a innovator

Agree

Keef? I can only remember two hit songs :lol:

Next time you hear “buss down thotiana” or hear a youngin refer to an enemy as an “op”...think of Chief Keef. Or when you see dudes in NYC make Drill music or throw rakes up etc.

Keef a forefather of a lot of influential ****. Good and bad.

Keef definitely a legend. I will not even gonna debate it. Boy birthed all of these new lil *****s.

Irony is Lil B put me on to Chief Keef :lol:. First time I heard 300...was Lil B cover...then I got to the real joint and was blown away.

I ain’t no what early 10s Chicago *****s was up on. Was blown away to find a hybrid Bricksquad/Fat Trel influenced youngin...brining his whole lingo and sound/imagery to hip hop.

Even ***** we say casually like, “with the shts” is because of Chief Keef in “Don’t like”

Cot damn how they exaggerate and make blowing and driving sound like GTA. Probably just driving and thinking bout his album sales.
Gotta remember it’s GA...the police catching u with weed can still be a serious thing depending on how they wanna carry it :smh:

Youngins put me on to keef. Talking bout "op"

Had no idea what the hell that meant :lol:

Back
Top Bottom