Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If boosie got roun 3 somethin mill followers on ig and his album only sold 300 copies, its clear the majority is there for his personality.

Prolly be a good look if he went down the media avenue. Maybe some typa show or something. Dude definitely got character/charisma, might as well capitalize off it somehow. God knows if he started a pod, id listen to that **** faithfully. Lol

It aint the end for dude.

If boosie got roun 3 somethin mill followers on ig and his album only sold 300 copies, its clear the majority is there for his personality.

Prolly be a good look if he went down the media avenue. Maybe some typa show or something. Dude definitely got character/charisma, might as well capitalize off it somehow. God knows if he started a pod, id listen to that **** faithfully. Lol

Boosie probably get paid more for shows and appearances than some of these "hot" rappers now. When he first came home he made a killing off that alone.

That love yo family video made me feel good i’d watch a reality show of the shenanigans of him touring the south and raising his family and making business moves :lol:

Like I wanna see how this came about :lol:

I wanna see the first time one his daughters bring a ***** home :lol:

Idk why but the fact that Khalid doesn't write all of his own music is blowing me away. Understood that he's R&B and having writers is normal, just thought he was personally touched in with his own music.

Also, the Boosie cologne is hilarious

Idk why but the fact that Khalid doesn't write all of his own music is blowing me away. Understood that he's R&B and having writers is normal, just thought he was personally touched in with his own music.

Also, the Boosie cologne is hilarious

I assume every R&B singer to have writers. They don't care like we do

Any ***** wearing the latest Boosie Boo fragrance on them is a killer

It has his picture on it with his shirt off [pause] :rofl:

Who in the world wants to smell like Boosie? Is it supposed to cover up the weed smell or something?

He can't even sell music, and he has his own cologne?

It has his picture on it with his shirt off [pause] :rofl:

Who in the world wants to smell like Boosie? Is it supposed to cover up the weed smell or something?

He can't even sell music, and he has his own cologne?

And he have his bible chain on :lol:

I heard it smell better than Jordan’s cologne..

That love yo family video made me feel good i’d watch a reality show of the shenanigans of him touring the south and raising his family and making business moves :lol:

Like I wanna see how this came about :lol:

I wanna see the first time one his daughters bring a ***** home :lol:

Dudes who be boosting on bicycles selling 3 for $10 socks and $10 cologne gone eat this up

Didn’t his mom write or help him write Location

I’m not a fan, his music is real generic and safe

Back
Top Bottom