Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Are you basing him having a good career and having a better career musically then 50 because of his popularity?
Because he sure as hell wasn't putting out any projects that had rap fans declaring any body of work of his classic or even great outside of singles.

He also deserves the hate with that Fyre festival ****.

He definitely earned the hate on that scam. I just hate seeing people act like dude was a complete nobody.

Man's got 4 platinum albums (before streaming), a handful of #1s and other singles that charted high.

Dude obviously had people rocking with him at some point. I don't consider any of his albums classics, but people rocked with them.

50 don't exactly have classics "out the ***"

how true is it that Aaliyah’s mom owns r Kelly’s publishing and thus that is why a big fuss was never made

He definitely earned the hate on that scam. I just hate seeing people act like dude was a complete nobody.

Man's got 4 platinum albums (before streaming), a handful of #1s and other singles that charted high.

Dude obviously had people rocking with him at some point. I don't consider any of his albums classics, but people rocked with them.

50 don't exactly have classics "out the ***"

50's work pre GRODT was pretty damn good plus all those mixtapes leading up. And all the hook work and writing he did for all of his artists. It's not like he didn't make any good music after either. I can still go out of my way to listen to 50's music too, I try to avoid Ja Rule's as much as I possibly can, on the other hand. Sale relevance means little to nothing to me though in this context so that's a separate argument.

Ja definitely had a run, to deny that would be hating, I always find it funny how 50 put him out of commission to virtually make similar records

But when you had the impact 50 had at that time, you could’ve put damn near anyone outta commission

Ja had VVV (great album) and he had The Murderers (hard album but compilation). The rest of his albums weren’t good but he had good songs for a few years.

That's wack if Beyonce really is getting Keri bae blackballed. You can't be preaching all this "girl power" and black empowerment then turn around and do that BS.

I was glancing at the TV a week or 2 ago and saw Polow on something telling some chick that he sold his house to finance her singing career. Not sure what it was though.

That's wack if Beyonce really is getting Keri bae blackballed. You can't be preaching all this "girl power" and black empowerment then turn around and do that BS.

I was glancing at the TV a week or 2 ago and saw Polow on something telling some chick that he sold his house to finance her singing career. Not sure what it was though.

Love and Hip Hop Miami

Polow disappeared for real, he had a dope production too. Crazy how these people fall off.

50's work pre GRODT was pretty damn good plus all those mixtapes leading up. And all the hook work and writing he did for all of his artists. It's not like he didn't make any good music after either. I can still go out of my way to listen to 50's music too, I try to avoid Ja Rule's as much as I possibly can, on the other hand. Sale relevance means little to nothing to me though in this context so that's a separate argument.

50s mixtape run + his work with G-Unit definitely puts him way above Ja.

But yea, strictly talking from a sales/popularity standpoint. I don't care for the **** either but Ja definitely had "it" Enough where it's kind of crazy that he gets shi**ed on the way he does.

But he definitely brings it upon himself though.

92EDC16D-3C22-4042-9437-DF47527C9920.jpeg

beyonce got better with time. im sure she was taking lessons.

initially, she was another pretty face/body with a half *** voice just like the rest of em.

Back
Top Bottom