Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You know how the internet is. Everybody wants to get in on the "jokes". Just like that Toronto politician was sending tweets at Meek during the Drake beef.

in the 7 year run Ja had between 99 and 05, he had a better career than most rappers had and will have.
Hell despite that fact that 50 was the one who "ended" him, you could argue that Ja had a better career (musically) than 50 did.
**** Ja Rule

I can't feel sorry for you if you disses Beyonce. What makes you think it's a smart move?

I can't feel sorry for you if you disses Beyonce. What makes you think it's a smart move?

It was only a slick diss. Beyonce gotta have a heart. :smh:

In all seriousness I don't think it's coincidence that she stopped poppin basically as soon as that happened. It's one thing to not be as hot but Keri just vanished. She had hits of her own, features, writing for other people then out the blue nothing.

Let it go B. :smh:

It was only a slick diss. Beyonce gotta have a heart. :smh:

In all seriousness I don't think it's coincidence that she stopped poppin basically as soon as that happened. It's one thing to not be as hot but Keri just vanished. She had hits of her own, features, writing for other people then out the blue nothing.

Let it go B. :smh:

Yeah she had that Knock You Down song with Kanye & Neyo. I liked the song but it never popped like it should've.

Sucks. Cuz she fine. And she can do this

kDO0Oi.gif

Yeah she had that Knock You Down song with Kanye & Neyo. I liked the song but it never popped like it should've.

kDO0Oi.gif
what u mean it never popped
it was number 5 on billboard :lol:
i liked that song

EDIT: is ibaka still smashing her???
they was together for a minute

Tyga hi-key starting to get street/industry certified like Ray-J :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That gat damn Tyga. He like y’all got me f**** up out here :rofl: :pimp::pimp::pimp:

what are u talking about
she has written numerous songs for people
like a female neyo

She didn't write them dolo. She was part of a writing team. She was far from Neyo.

Why doesn't her writing team mess with her?

Why doesn't Polow mess with her?

You know how the internet is. Everybody wants to get in on the "jokes". Just like that Toronto politician was sending tweets at Meek during the Drake beef.

in the 7 year run Ja had between 99 and 05, he had a better career than most rappers had and will have.
Hell despite that fact that 50 was the one who "ended" him, you could argue that Ja had a better career (musically) than 50 did.

Are you basing him having a good career and having a better career musically then 50 because of his popularity?
Because he sure as hell wasn't putting out any projects that had rap fans declaring any body of work of his classic or even great outside of singles.

He also deserves the hate with that Fyre festival ****.

kDO0Oi.gif
It aint help she clowned both of them dudes afterwards while the song was still in rotation
She didn't write them dolo. She was part of a writing team. She was far from Neyo.

Why doesn't her writing team mess with her?

Why doesn't Polow mess with her?
Does Polow mess with anybody anymore? Seems like he just disappeared

Back
Top Bottom