Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You know how the internet is. Everybody wants to get in on the "jokes". Just like that Toronto politician was sending tweets at Meek during the Drake beef.

in the 7 year run Ja had between 99 and 05, he had a better career than most rappers had and will have.
Hell despite that fact that 50 was the one who "ended" him, you could argue that Ja had a better career (musically) than 50 did.

This is Ja post-Fyre Festival, he brought it on himself :lol:

Ja and the Bucks knew what they were doing. That was meant to go viral.

He knows he's the "joke"...and he got a check for it. They both won.

Look up the Bucks marketing team...they're pretty savvy about things like this.

0B42BE46-A5D3-4D27-97D1-AEA78C73A60E.jpeg

This the joint with Ross right?

****s flames

My version ain’t got Ross

Yea, he starting get off his rocker.

"Angie Martinez, if you don't talk about it, that's hating"

:lol:

Dame has really been teetering the line's of corny with the way he announces things lately... with that said 95% of the time he's correct :lol:.

dudes FOR YEARS tried to make Dame seem like he was broke & lost everything, but everytime he does have a big win or accomplishment the same spaces that are quick to post the negative **** have NO WORDS about it. We in the midst of "high fashion" brands releasing things knowingly pissing off the black community, Dame has big ownership in a very successful one & can't get any support.

Dame has really been teetering the line's of corny with the way he announces things lately... with that said 95% of the time he's correct :lol:.

dudes FOR YEARS tried to make Dame seem like he was broke & lost everything, but everytime he does have a big win or accomplishment the same spaces that are quick to post the negative **** have NO WORDS about it. We in the midst of "high fashion" brands releasing things knowingly pissing off the black community, Dame has big ownership in a very successful one & can't get any support.

Dame just seems like a difficult person to work with. Plus hes had a cameraman recording everything he does for like 2 decades, I'm sure people get sick of having someone trailing and recording them anytime they want to do anything with him. I agree with most of what you said but the more I watch how he carries himself/interacts with people the more I get why people stopped ******* with him

Dame’s usually on point with his message.

It’s always an issue with the delivery.

Why is Ja performing at the Bucks halftime anyway?

Dame just seems like a difficult person to work with. Plus hes had a cameraman recording everything he does for like 2 decades, I'm sure people get sick of having someone trailing and recording them anytime they want to do anything with him. I agree with most of what you said but the more I watch how he carries himself/interacts with people the more I get why people stopped ****ing with him

Dame seem like a smart and loyal dude but you can't be around him on a day to day basis. :lol:

Dame just seems like a difficult person to work with. Plus hes had a cameraman recording everything he does for like 2 decades, I'm sure people get sick of having someone trailing and recording them anytime they want to do anything with him. I agree with most of what you said but the more I watch how he carries himself/interacts with people the more I get why people stopped ****ing with him

I definitely see how people could get annoyed by dame :lol:, But in a way him acting like this is a result of other people constantly trying to finesse him.

Back
Top Bottom