Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol
BCF54AF1-B94C-4364-A409-8CF2CA658295.jpeg

:rofl:

The kool-aid must be in the water if dudes are saying Beyonce can sing now :lol:

Jennifer Hudson rolling over in her bed.

Of course Jennifer can out sing them bith but Jennifer isn’t the whole package. :lol:

She’s like Mariah Carey, can sing but can’t entertain...she can’t sing and dance at the same time.

Bey is like the modern day Janet Jackson :lol:

And Bey can sing better than Aaliyah :lol:

:rofl:

The kool-aid must be in the water if dudes are saying Beyonce can sing now :lol:

Jennifer Hudson rolling over in her bed.

This is like saying because you're not Lebron you can't play basketball

Beyonce can sing. Jennifer Hudson can sing.

Huh? You talking about two different women.

Nas with the red leather overalls, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Joints are SUPER 90s.

I just realized y’all was talking about Keri ... dang IG is cut off on the post... :lol:

Keri and Hov? Iono

This is like saying because you're not Lebron you can't play basketball

Beyonce can sing. Jennifer Hudson can sing.
If that's the low standard we're going by then Aaliyah can sing as well so go direct that train of thought to dude who replied to me.

Whitney Houston rolling over in her grave.
Of course Jennifer can out sing them bith but Jennifer isn’t the whole package. :lol:

She’s like Mariah Carey, can sing but can’t entertain...she can’t sing and dance at the same time.

Bey is like the modern day Janet Jackson :lol:

And Bey can sing better than Aaliyah :lol:
I wasnt talking about no modern day Janet (which Beyonce is not, shes really her own thing) or any of that extra ****.

Might as well bring up JLo while we're at it. Now yall just naming names.

If that's the low standard we're going by then Aaliyah can sing as well so go direct that train of thought to dude who replied to me.

Whitney Houston rolling over in her grave.

I wasnt talking about no modern day Janet (which Beyonce is not, shes really her own thing) or any of that extra ****.

Might as well bring up JLo while we're at it. Now yall just naming names.

JLo? Y’all bugging :lol:

Back
Top Bottom