Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If that's the low standard we're going by then Aaliyah can sing as well so go direct that train of thought to dude who replied to me.

Whitney Houston rolling over in her grave.

I wasnt talking about no modern day Janet (which Beyonce is not, shes really her own thing) or any of that extra ****.

Might as well bring up JLo while we're at it. Now yall just naming names.

Some of you dudes go out of your way to hate on people. That **** must be tiring.

Some of you dudes go out of your way to hate on people. That **** must be tiring.
There's no hate in that post. Just facts.

If saying Beyonce isnt a modern day Janet is hate to you then you need to get the sand out of your snatch girl.

There's no hate in that post. Just facts.

If saying Beyonce isnt a modern day Janet is hate to you then you need to get the sand out of your snatch girl.

What facts? It's only a one syllable word and you don't even seem to know the definition. Damn b.

Can you sing as good as Beyonce? Are you a singing coach? Are you a producer?

So what facts have you presented other than your whiny no valued opinion.

Can you do absolutely anything in life as good as Beyonce can sing?

Janelle is really the only one I rock with out of the female R&B top artists right now.
Something about Beyonce just feels super fabricated to me

I think Aaliyah sounds fine. *shrug* I never heard any complaints about her singing back in the day. She definitely sings better than Janet or Jlo, that's for sure.

Monica and Brandy have way better voices though.

:lol:

For some who does business internationally or travel often, will find to wear two watches...

But seriously, why not? Never heard that one before...

I'm joking about the trust part

It's just a bad look to me,

looks tacky as hell and the one on your dominant hand has to be all dinged up from bumping it into things

What facts?
The facts about what was being discussed.

Hate seems like the one syllable word you're using without knowing the meaning.

Smarten up.

And yeah I can but I do not overvalue or overrate Beyonce's singing ability like you do so its really not that big of an achievement to brag about.

Dont need to be any of those things to rank singers and properly assess their singing ability b. This is not quantum physics.

Last edited:
I was going to like this post but then you had to sneak Lil Uzi in there :smh:

CD78A360-4086-4440-BDA2-94E251829342.gif

Get that hate out your heart b

There's no denying that Janet makes great records. She's an amazing entertainer. Pretty sure she'll admit herself that her singing voice isn't the best though.

Back
Top Bottom