Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Look at this ***** :smh:
Crazy, he might’ve been a better actor than rapper
A lot of yall need to watch all of those 2Pac documentaries that covered his life in depth and different points.

Reveals all. I saw dude fully and for what he was. Woke my *** up back in 04.

That entire going after Big and Bad Boy and engineered east vs. west was some fabricated fake gangsta bull **** and that's just that.

Fugazy whack rapper is what Ross is. Just had good beats to cover up weak lyricism and even weaker song making ability.

He doesn't have weak lyricism more weak song making ability. You can say he's most often rapped about surface level stuff, but can't say weak at all

He doesn't have weak lyricism more weak song making ability. You can say he's most often rapped about surface level stuff, but can't say weak at all
I can and I did.

Nothing about Ross lyricism has ever impressed or made me say I want to hear more of that. Flow, wordplay, punches, metaphors, etc. **** is weak to me.

Dont get me wrong there are new (lower) standards today. I'm not saying he's a whack rapper like Migos but for dudes to fix their mouths and say Big wishes he could rap like Ross :rollin with all of his weak bars? Nah b. Son definitely doesn't hold his own among the best rappers.

You can’t get through to close minded dusty, nostalgic loving, golden era or bust type dudes like |A-Man| |A-Man| . If it doesn’t come packaged in a way he sees as “lyrical” or reminiscent of 80s/90/early 00s rap...its dismissed.

***** really act like it’s impossible to see that both Ross & Biggie are incredible rappers

Any ***** saying Ross can’t rap flat out doesn’t listen and is 100% biased.

Fat Boy a legend. Great rapper :hat

91TJaTJ-gBL._SX425_.jpg

Ironically...Ross' influences (by his own account) are dusty nostalgic 80s/90s rappers. :lol:

He doesn't sound like anything else that ever came out of the state of Florida :lol: So a ***** with an East Coast Bias should AT LEAST recognize his ability to rap.

With Ross (and another southern rapper who I won't name because i don't want that discussion right now :smh:) some people 100% let their distaste for the character get in the way of the art.

Back
Top Bottom