Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dont need nostalgia to see that Rick ****ing Ross doesn't rap as well as Biggie Smalls. At all on any level
We can’t even compare, dude ain’t got enough material to even go there. We gotta play by b-ball rules on some per 36 type **** cuz fat boy couldn’t stay breathing long enough to put out more than 2 albums. MC gusto got em both popped :smh:

We can’t even compare, dude ain’t got enough material to even go there. We gotta play by b-ball rules on some per 36 type **** cuz fat boy couldn’t stay breathing long enough to put out more than 2 albums. MC gusto got em both popped :smh:
chill with the shots at pac
stick with just clowning big

So much trash being posted in here today. I can’t even speak my mind or I’ll get banned for good.

You can make the argument that you can’t compare BIG and Ross because BIG only had two albums. BUT Ross doesn’t have an album close to either of BIG’s two albums and Ross production is way more popular than his lyrics, doesn’t mean he can’t rap but his beats is what people really check for.

Ross ain’t ever been lyrically on the level of BIG or Pun so not sure how y’all say he’s the best fat rapper. Out here having tummy tucks and lapbands every year like a broad.

Future having better albums than Nas? Y’all should get banned for that dumb ****. Of course music is subjective, you might like Future’s music more but he’s not better. He can’t rap anywhere near Nas level. There’s a big difference in who is better and who I rather listen to.

Reading this **** got me wanting to meet up with some people and do some fathering

***** went from Makonnen to Malcolm X

We gotta stop holding dude this high and he got 2 albums. Rozay got more that 2 great albums and 2 classics so I ain’t trynna hear it. The nostalgia won’t let *****s be real.
Like I said weak lyricism, weaker song making ability, and good production.

I don't agree with any of that nonsense.

You'll never see me praising Pac as the realist rapper or anything like that. So that's a bad comparison. Ain't no gotcha on that.

We aint got to do ****, you can do whatever the hell you want. I've heard Ross raps, I've heard BIG raps, thats the only thing that matters to me and the MC you name calling raps at higher level. Period

big and mister cee
was playing dress up together
back in the day
Damn, so could u imagine the heat big would have been spitting if he was 100 straight
F0414769-7FD0-4538-AFFE-6FDC10CBE374.gif

Back
Top Bottom