Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Future couldn’t rap over ANY beat off illmatic or it was written.

Majority of these new rappers would not know how to rap over 80s 90s production...

I consider Nas the most talented lyricist ever...he couldn’t rap over March Madness. Who gives a **** :lol.

You rap over what makes YOU....YOU. That’s what music is about.

Not if you can rap over beats from the 80s & 90s. Cmon man.

nLhdSinRtaL2E.gif

U were 6 when illmatic dropped
There’s something being of age when **** hits the streets , like watching MJ live
Or in ur case, being in ur mid 20’s whole future is going on his “run”

His parents probably ain’t let him losing to rap songs with cussing. So, I kind of see his stance

U were 6 when illmatic dropped
There’s something being of age when **** hits the streets , like watching MJ live
Or in ur case, being in ur mid 20’s whole future is going on his “run”

I was 4 going on 5 when Illmatic dropped but that means nothing bruh I always been in tune with the music, I ain’t grow like one of these ****** that couldn’t listen to rap music until they got to middle school. I got 2 older brothers and grew up with my pops in my house/life. I remember all the moments. I come from that era just like I come from this one.

I consider Nas the most talented lyricist ever...he couldn’t rap over March Madness. Who gives a **** :lol:.

You rap over what makes YOU....YOU. That’s what music is about.

Not if you can rap over beats from the 80s & 90s. Cmon man.

Point I’m making is, some of these comparisons just don’t make sense. I’m agreeing with you bro.

Like some dudes want J.Cole over these new era trap beats, but, they’d never say “oh, I wanna hear Gunna rap over J. Cole style production”. That’s hogwash

Yeah, but you know damn well some of y’all aint proudly riding around jamming some of these artists.

That’s how I know y’all be liars. I’m not riding around jamming Famous Dex or Black Youngsta, windows down.

That’s the determining factor

I would if I wanted to is the thing. Who bout to stop me? :lol:

"Hey man your music trash, turn that off" :lol:

while true
lil yachty is still trash
any way u slice it

Man....... where that Alonzo Mourning gif at

Point I’m making is, some of these comparisons just don’t make sense. I’m agreeing with you bro.

Like some dudes want J.Cole over these new era trap beats, but, they’d never say “oh, I wanna hear Gunna rap over J. Cole style production”. That’s hogwash

I feel you. Ironically enough...there’s a jit who can rap on any beat, any era and rips **** :hat

Bill :hat

I was 4 going on 5 when Illmatic dropped but that means nothing bruh I always been in tune with the music, I ain’t grow like one of these *****s that couldn’t listen to rap music until they got to middle school. I got 2 older brothers and grew up with my pops in my house/life. I remember all the moments. I come from that era just like I come from this one.
What I mean is u weren’t living that life ,
It’s like when a drug dealer heard grinding when it first dropped . U have to be in the present to appreciate sometimes .
If u don’t understand what I’m trying to say, disregard.

I feel you. Ironically enough...there’s a jit who can rap on any beat, any era and rips **** :pimp:

Bill :pimp:

Duhhhh. This is also my point. Kodak is an old soul. He’s confident and talented enough to do this....

Most these other cats??? Don’t hold your breath

Back
Top Bottom