We prayin' five times a day to catch a plug
A few bean pies stashed in the trunk
Shoot dice all day and sell dust
You loaded up, they talkin' ****, you gone bust
Told yourself a million times, you don't give a ****
Sold over a million dimes, hangin' in the cut
Sold over a million dimes, I don't give a ****”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yoo who was it on here that thought the hook was saying shooting CRACK instead of craps ? ...that was classic :lol

Women are smart. They know how to bait and provoke a man into self destruction. You cannot let a woman's ******** get to you like that, it's a no win situation. They know that as soon as a man retaliates it's a wrap and none of her actions have any consequence. And that's just a real bad look for shad moss. The struggle to snatch her key, all that cappin in her face then he gets his *** beat :{

I know this was posted but it's a good watch. I'm watching it now. Flex got me dying. NORE keep saying let's get back to Pun!

Nas charging to be in the video, Kanye charging Joe for wardrobe. **** funny.

Yo NORE trying to tell a story an hour later that they already talked about in the beginning. Joe like yo we don't have time, don't you know we talked about this? I'm crying.

NORE saying Nas wanted to rap on 97 the day after rocafella did their freestyle on the radio. NaS, Mobb, Nature and NORE. That’s dope.

Last edited:
i been making decent bread this past year off of one song my artist dropped. **** gets half a million views every week now.

but the bread coming from commercials. samsung x t mobile used the song in their commercial (yall probly seen it in between NBA games last March-April), then LeBron was transforming into Ironman to one of his other songs during the intro of the Cavs VS Pacers playoffs game, an episode of that Lavar Ball show used the music, GoPro used it in their annual review, Turkcell (Turkish version of like T Mobile or whatever, one of the biggest companies in the world) just used the song in their newest commercial too, airing on all Turkish TV channels. Just recently learned that the Denver Nuggets been playing it during their warm-up intros too.

just wanted to tell yall, just because u not a mainstream artist with a major label push, or not one of these cloutrappers that's getting fed all up on ur IG, doesn't mean u can't find ur way into the game and make money other ways. there's plenty of ways.

a 50x grammy nominee who has 90+ gold/plat/diamond plaques hit us up to do tracks with him so that he can get the songs placed on commercials, last week. this guy has worked on classics.

all this to say, sometimes when you're not on a major who usually takes a large cut of ur bread, makes it harder for u to work commercials/syncs. he basically told me he wants to work with us because we don't have a deal and we have a good enough buzz to make stuff happen. dont gotta wait 8 months for approval and politics from a label, we're ready to do songs and green light ourselves. it's having no strings attached that allows u to work with multiple ppl at your own pace.

meanwhile majors hit us up "hey we like that song u put out wish u wouldve submitted it to us so that we couldve given it to x y z major artist and it wouldve been a huge song that u'd get royalties from as a writer" yeah uh no thanks we'll just build ourselves up

Back when Slim Thug had his podcast he said damn near the same thing, in terms of being indy vice signed to a label.

Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

Renegaaaaaaade??

Aw man. I though ol girl was tripping randomly and hit Bow off the sneak.

This ***** bucking at her in front of his Indian homie, then she pieced his *** at home lmao.

I might need to give this thread a rest with all these wreckless randomness...
I thought that was the point of this thread honestly way dudes act like you're the crazy one if you don't do that. Like that's the theme of the thread, may as well be the NBA one.

Bow Wow And Kiyomi Leslie were both arrested under battery charges following a physical altercation that occurred over Super Bowl weekend. The police picked up both entertainers since they could not determine who had initiated the violence. Shad Moss' camp blames Kiyomi while the model insists Moss started the whole thing because he was jealous "over another man." Now, this man is being named as NBA luminary, Shaquille O'Neal.

you know damn well the media is going to run with the narrative that he approached her in a threatening manner, then jump straight to the justification that she was probably defending herself.
Dont matter either way, he deserves to get his *** beat.

you know damn well the media is going to run with the narrative that he approached her in a threatening manner, then jump straight to the justification that she was probably defending herself.

Yeah we all know the media trash though, and witnesses can help with that situation.

Shorty bit dude and apparently hit him with a lamp, that ain't no damn self defense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom