Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It had none. The period after the release of Carter 3 was more of an event waiting to see how much it would sale.

I guess you can say lollipop influenced a style but that album ain't no classic. **** aged terrible. It shoulda been but cuz of the leaks it wasn't. Carter 2 is Wayne's only classic to me but I understand why people would say both 1 and 2.

I liked the version of Carter 2 that Mannie Fresh produced than the one that released

Carter 1 > Carter 2 & 3 combined

Btw, none are classics, imo

That aside, I thought today's episode was great minus Joe not understanding why Nadeska, Akademiks and literally everyone on earth fees MBDTF is a classic.

I think Joe just says the opposite to be different and argue, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Carter 1 > Carter 2 & 3 combined

Btw, none are classics, imo

That aside, I thought today's episode was great minus Joe not understanding why Nadeska, Akademiks and literally everyone on earth fees MBDTF is a classic.

I think Joe just says the opposite to be different and argue, unfortunately.

Gotta remeber Joe got a screw loose. This n**** said

"WHAT WAS IT'S IMPACT!!!"

"oh yeah it did have an impact"

Last edited:
mbdtf is my favorite kanye album but I skip a lot of songs on it

but it has some of kanyes best music on it to me

We about to do the whole "your opinion that differs from mine is shocking" thing again for a few pages? :lol:

After reviewing the tracklist, I'm not skipping anything on it.

I probably skipped Monster and So Appalled at one point close to the release date though just because I had burned them both out through G.O.O.D Fridays.

Graduation had some great individual songs & singles but it wasn't really cohesive at all or had a theme. Plus 2 of Kanye's worst songs ever with drunk & hot girls and Barry bonds.

Joe just didn't wanna give MBDTF cause that would put him above Hov or at least tie his classic albums.

Runaway is a top 10 Kanye song.

Hell of a Life is skippable?! :wow:

That breakdown at the end

tumblr_lx85o7pisY1r72x2po1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom