Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

rapper-lil-wayne-and-tennis-player-serena-williams-talk-during-a-game-picture-id107361454

post jail hangtime....

now we're here....

lil-wayne-performs-during-lil-weezyana-at-champions-square-on-august-picture-id1023585422

0]

Everybody keeps talking about his bald spot. I bet anything that him dying his hair and experiementing with different dyes helped speed up the balding process. Some peoples hair can’t take that abuse over and over. It’s the same with cats getting there line edged up and pushed back since they where kids, but wonder why they’re balding by 30. It’s not the sole cause of it, but it does speed up the process compared to people who never mess with their head at all.

Everybody keeps talking about his bald spot. I bet anything that him dying his hair and experiementing with different dyes helped speed up the balding process. Some peoples hair can’t take that abuse over and over. It’s the same with cats getting there line edged up and pushed back since they where kids, but wonder why they’re balding by 30. It’s not the sole cause of it, but it does speed up the process compared to people who never mess with their head at all.

This plus the constant braiding of locs will push ur **** back.

Last edited:
Son, Wayne really don’t have no one close to him to tell him he’s looking wild out here?

marsha ambrosia got a new album out
called NYLA
its good r&b
kinda what we been missing
the songs
"flood" and "let out"
are baby making music
dont play it with ur girl
she gonna get pregnant
buying a pregnancy test as i type :smh:

Already made 1 baby off late nights and early mornings def don’t need a third tho

Listened to Culture Vultures today. If you follow Dame and Kenyatta Griggs, it's pretty much a recap or quick summary of all the content taped on YouTube.

Worthwhile listen, hoping the book goes more in depth whenever I get a chance to purchase/read.

yooooooooooooooooooo
i watched the joe budden podcast cartoons
and the cartoon versions
make the stories
even funnier
joe talking bout he gonna fight the 2 pibulls
and when mal got caught by the bloods with his patna
at some girl house
and when they went to jail
the cartoon versions make it even more hilarious

Y'all never heard of freeform locs before? :lol:

I agree that the bright blond and balding front look wild but the shape and sizes of the locs are just a result of him deciding to let them freeform at some point.

Back
Top Bottom