Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We need more big dog rappers calling Kanye out on his buffoonery? Where are Cole, Kendrick etc? Dudes mad quiet.

You a raccoon too, though. These gatekeepers ain’t called out the 69s, lil pumps, post Malone’s, and other trash.

Why single out Kanye? All this trash being allowed, is why we’re in the current state of affairs

You a raccoon too, though. These gatekeepers ain’t called out the 69s, lil pumps, post Malone’s, and other trash.

Why single out Kanye? All this trash being allowed, is why we’re in the current state of affairs
69, pump and Malone etc ain’t walking around with Maga hats and talking struggle politics.

69, pump and Malone etc ain’t walking around with Maga hats and talking struggle politics.

You’re “country” voted for Trump. Deal with it. That’s a reflection on your country, not Kanye

I bet you ain’t doing nothing in your life to make a difference. You ain’t doing social work, volunteering, counseling, coaching, nothing. Hush yo stank mouth self up

Last edited:

We all knew but :smh:

He’s definitely either off the meds or off the meds.... double entendre don’t as me how

I think he just don’t care about the smoke and mirrors anymore

This is one of the reasons he says he likes Trump, he got in the political arena and somewhat pulled the curtain back

Kinda gives Pardi a lil deserved clout as well, even tho that’s still not gonna get fans to like him :lol: :smh:

Wayne projected to do about 500K first week....... i guess someone did care :lol::lol:

Carter series just got that real brand cachet

I noticed this back when he dropped that I Am Not a Human Being. He had just did like a milli first week 2 years prior with C4 but then that project dropped and he ended up doing like 20% of that.

That Carter name really does grab the eyes and ears

Back
Top Bottom