Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ain't nobody better than a Dominican barber in NYC.

Man....I used to swear off Dominican barbers because they cut TOO Sharp and I always felt like they be wanting to line your eyebrows up and **** :lol:. But I confess. I been cheating on my barber with this new Dominican barbershop for the past 3 months :smh:.

My barber...Good dude. Been rocking with him for years now. But he always be on his Bibby from ATLANTA FX ****, and become increasingly unreliable and closes early. Compound that with him having a lot going on...I had to go see the papi’s after my mans had a super clean cut and gave me a good review.

Them Dominican ***** been lacing me :pimp:. Can’t front. Cut been looking real icy since I been going to them. They be taking their time and hit you with the blade real nice. Be feeling like new money when I hop out the chair. Can’t wait to run into a chick :lol:.

My old barber is my mans though...so I feel bad even throwing a pic up on IG with a fresh cut :smh: :lol:. Told him I gotta get my cut around my new job since I work farther now, and can’t get to him (which is true except for Saturday’s). Feel bad a lil bit man smh :lol:.

Man....I used to swear off Dominican barbers because they cut TOO Sharp and I always felt like they be wanting to line your eyebrows up and **** :lol:. But I confess. I been cheating on my barber with this new Dominican barbershop for the past 3 months :smh:.

My barber...Good dude. Been rocking with him for years now. But he always be on his Bibby from ATLANTA FX ****, and become increasingly unreliable and closes early. Compound that with him having a lot going on...I had to go see the papi’s after my mans had a super clean cut and gave me a good review.

Them Dominican ***** been lacing me :pimp:. Can’t front. Cut been looking real icy since I been going to them. They be taking their time and hit you with the blade real nice. Be feeling like new money when I hop out the chair. Can’t wait to run into a chick :lol:.

My old barber is my mans though...so I feel bad even throwing a pic up on IG with a fresh cut :smh: :lol:. Told him I gotta get my cut around my new job since I work farther now, and can’t get to him (which is true except for Saturday’s). Feel bad a lil bit man smh :lol:.

Bibby know the vibes :lol:

Good black barbers always got some **** going on and professionalism is usually the last on the list when it comes to priorities

Had to let a few good brothers go for the same reason smh

Paying 15 for all even

I used to get it tapered that would be for 18

Plus tip

He said he was gonna raise the prices up beginning of the year. Still hasn't

PSX_20180923_141852.jpg

Y’all ever had a barber who was to meticulous? My trusty Jamaican barber spent like one and hour and 15 minutes on my cut, one morning. It
Was a low, drop brushcut fade.

I’m like bruh, I gotta be to work in 30 minutes.

I’m gone tell them people I was late, due to a haircut?

Hate when a barber takes too long, anything over 30 mins for a regular cut is wildin

I finally found a good barber after moving, but the cut is $25 plus tip which comes to $30....All the cheaper barbers don’t have me as icy but I can’t see myself paying that 30 for too much longer...basically I’m still on the market for a new barber, it’s stressful :smh:

Hate when a barber takes too long, anything over 30 mins for a regular cut is wildin

I finally found a good barber after moving, but the cut is $25 plus tip which comes to $30....All the cheaper barbers don’t have me as icy but I can’t see myself paying that 30 for too much longer...basically I’m still on the market for a new barber, it’s stressful :smh:
u tip ur barber??? :smh:

Got a cut maybe a year and a half ago. Nothing crazy. A 1.5 all around. ***** was taking breaks, on his phone and ****, and that **** cost $30. I was hot. IG got these dudes acting crazy for basic service.

Back
Top Bottom