Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I give my barber $25 and that’s him hooking me up cause we cool but I got Puerto Rican hair so I been trying to find a DR/PR barber but no luck where I live and I’m scared as **** to go to someone random.

And my barber wanna sit and talk about sports or schemes to make money for an hour while cutting me. Be in that chair all ****in day yo. Like son cut my hair, oh my fault. Then start talking again five minutes later.

Mad places charging $35-$40 for hair and beard.

$13 for a line and $23 for a cut, barber does appointments only and still is Always late some how . I remeber Cuts were $10 :smh:

Ask for an appointment at 6 after work, Barber like nah make it 5:30
Rush from work to get their at 5:30, he's working on somebody else
Tells me I'm next, I dont hit the chair till 6.

This is my routine and I cant stand that ****
I hate the barbers who wanna lock in times but NEVER stick to it :smh: ...I just say F it and pop up whenever, roll the dice :lol:

When i was moving, was trying tell this chick at my old job that the only thing I’m worried bout was finding a new barber...she couldn’t believe I was dead serious :lol: ...talking bout “just go to any shop and get a cut” :smh::stoneface:

Bout to develop an app that connects dudes to barbers easier and get this $$$$

You know that’s a great idea right

You dudes and these barber stories :smh:

giphy.gif

Guys like Dolph and Ralo only purpose is to cut a feature check. If you want a quick come up, have Dolph ask you for a feature. Easiest 20 or 30k you’ll earn

lol both of my barbers are like bibby. one doesn't text back, always has someone in the chair when its my appointment time and straight up told me he raises his prices cuz he hopes to shave off clientele. ***** is closed 3 days out the week. thats my guy but he a lazy mf. ***** can cut tho literally the best in SA:smh:

and the other one is my boy who cuts for cheaper but its just as unreliable SMH. ***** will have you driving to the ends of the earth just to get a chop then be like "im tired bro, lets do it tomorrow" :smh:

Hate when a barber takes too long, anything over 30 mins for a regular cut is wildin

I finally found a good barber after moving, but the cut is $25 plus tip which comes to $30....All the cheaper barbers don’t have me as icy but I can’t see myself paying that 30 for too much longer...basically I’m still on the market for a new barber, it’s stressful :smh:

I used to pay $17 for cut and beard from this st Lucian barber. I just cut my own hair now and line my beard. Was working in the south west part of the city on my last job and seen a shop. Decided to stop by....man told me $45 for beard and cut. I laughed at that goof and walked out. Used to pay $13 for beard and cut in VA. Best cut I've ever gotten was in Malaysia, came to $7 for beard and cut. Tiny *** shop, two chairs. Gotta wait outside in the street but damn did they bless my ish with the blade.

Been growing out my beard tho. Said **** trimming it, ish grows crazy fast.

I used to pay $17 for cut and beard from this st Lucian barber. I just cut my own hair now and line my beard. Was working in the south west part of the city on my last job and seen a shop. Decided to stop by....man told me $45 for beard and cut. I laughed at that goof and walked out. Used to pay $13 for beard and cut in VA. Best cut I've ever gotten was in Malaysia, came to $7 for beard and cut. Tiny *** shop, two chairs. Gotta wait outside in the street but damn did they bless my ish with the blade.

Been growing out my beard tho. Said **** trimming it, ish grows crazy fast.
$45 tho ?? :smh: ...straight disrespectful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom