Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thug bout to get locked up, but I highly doubt he gon be on some homo ****.
EqaY.gif

You ain't have to type all that because that has nothing to do masculinity issue at hand. It can argued that ANY dude who gets their nails done is effeminate because there are dudes out here who would never be caught dead in a nail salon. All I'm sayin ion think Thug gon be on some gay stuff while he in the bing.

You ain't have to type all that because that has nothing to do masculinity issue at hand. It can argued that ANY dude who gets their nails done is effeminate because there are dudes out here who would never be caught dead in a nail salon. All I'm sayin ion think Thug gon be on some gay stuff while he in the bing.

Thug gonna come home Dec. 19/Jan 2020 and hit his prime.

Hope he sit down and actually writes his bars but keep that same intricate bounce around random *** flow. He could be a problem and reinvent himself going into the new decade if he use this time the right way. He still only in his mid-late 20’s right

Thug gon be fine. He has established himself has a promising rap act. He will come home to the same buzz he has now if not bigger.

i didnt type a lot though
i think it looks like a lot
cause of my post format :lol:

Well he’s flopped with every other gimmick, so he may as well try going to jail and building some #FreeThugga hashtags out of it. He’s running out of options here

It will probably be the best thing that happens to his career. Maybe he can parlay his jail time into a lucrative marketing strategy.

I’m sure I’ve asked this before, but when exactly did soundtracks nosedive?

Comes down to money bro, movie soundtracks expensive :lol:. Movies in general are just dying tho so _'s stretching them budgets. I mean its still alive but its a lot harder to make money and interest the public now, that's why we just get spammed with multiple teen book adaptations and comic book **** nowadays i.e. audience bait. The urban movie genre kinda falling is tied in to this.

Like, ‘Sorry to Bother You’ one of the best films of the year and a lot of black ppl haven’t even really heard about it, let alone “mainstream audiences” :smh:

Comes down to money bro, movie soundtracks expensive :lol:. Movies in general are just dying tho so _'s stretching them budgets. I mean its still alive but its a lot harder to make money and interest the public now, that's why we just get spammed with multiple teen book adaptations and comic book **** nowadays i.e. audience bait. The urban movie genre kinda falling is tied in to this.

Like, ‘Sorry to Bother You’ one of the best films of the year and a lot of black ppl haven’t even really heard about it, let alone “mainstream audiences” :smh:

The movie really wasn't good.

Back
Top Bottom