Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Apparently Russ put hands on SmokePurp or Yung Bans

yung bans was on house arrest for murder and is an fbg signee even if he himself isnt like that they arent letting russ of all ppl embarass their diet Carti that will finally allow Future to fall back lol

im gonna put money on smokepurpp lol but both of them frail as hell and fall into that whole meme “**** russ”. lol everyone aint playing these social media comedians gotta realize. ppl b casually saying all types of ****** up **** about russ and cole off nothing more than a meme that really has no logic at its root lol

Nah, Joe ain't built for it.

409D6E39-81EC-4489-8B65-F86FA879AB34.png

Lmao

This was the best BC interview in a long time. So much honesty and truth in it. He kept in honest about social messing with the artist head.

yeah he kept it all the way facts. especially how these young kids talk their **** and then try to say "oh positivity, good vibes" LOL

also, I hope it was young bans....dude has some of the worst music known to man

50 reaching sometimes nowadays.

This is one of those times. 50 needs this more than Joe right now.

Joe gonna take the bait because he not used to being in this position.

Needs what? Another weekly instagram feud?

He’s clearly joking.

for them to start going back and forth in general with Joe foolishly doing it on SOTC and the podcast since thats the nature of those shows anyway while 50 aint giving the same airtime to Joe on Power or 50central

probably is just messing around tho although that comment under joe’s reply :lol:...thats what i mean 50 throw little **** out there and then when the other party rightfully doesn’t wanna play like that he runs with it :lol:

watch.

damn. its big that he got kendrick to do this.

we gotta bring back the 90’s where black cinema and soundtracks were like their own little world. 10x bigger of a concept in the social media era.

Even tho the actual movie itself looks like some BET/Walmart **** :lol: a cool little blazed watch.

damn. its big that he got kendrick to do this.

we gotta bring back the 90’s where black cinema and soundtracks were like their own little world. 10x bigger of a concept in the social media era.

Even tho the actual movie itself looks like some BET/Walmart **** :lol: a cool little blazed watch.

:rofl:
what camera are they using
the cinematography looks horrible

:rofl:
what camera are they using
the cinematography looks horrible

i aint wanna be the one to say it but P still a hustler with that classic Walmart DVD bin FPS rate. I know next to nothing about filming and cameras and I can just tell when that budget wasn’t hitting :lol:.

We still gotta support because the concept of putting dozens of young IG/Wild n Out comedians next to established black vanguards and legends and then bringing in people like Kendrick and likely the Ross/Gucci/QC’s to help with the soundtrack is the wave for black entertainment. Everyone help everyone build.

That idea of being that self sufficient with no excuses is how we never have to complain about white inclusion again.

Hov, Puff, Ye, really everyone who came up before 07 should be putting money behind Hype Williams for his ideas rn. He literally made them who they are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom