Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I swear I thought the cover was two red *** hot wings when I saw the little thumbnail in Spotify.

I thought **** was two roses or something :lol:. Realized it’s lions

Tell me where to start.

Real talk...every outro on every project over the last 4 years is a gem :lol: :pimp:. Here are a few random joints I was spinning. Give these a listen.

Nobody is asleep, lyrics are average as ****. So are Yayo’s. Future raps with a pack of powder koolaid in his mouth. Can’t understand **** he says.

And please Wavy, don’t come in here and post a bunch of average ****in Future verses like you’ve done before

And please Wavy, don’t come in here and post a bunch of FIRE ****in Future verses like you’ve done before

TOO LATE :pimp:

D0A5E4D6-A01E-4E90-B1EB-9EAE16E04ECE.gif

On Another Note Dave East is currently Involved in a rap battle with Tray Pizzy (He was featured on East Hate Me Now Tape, Also did an Ep on Combat Jack).

East Responded quite aggressively, I like this energy from both :pimp:

I saw that on Tidal also. Dave is working.

On Another Note Dave East is currently Involved in a rap battle with Tray Pizzy (He was featured on East Hate Me Now Tape, Also did an Ep on Combat Jack).

East Responded quite aggressively, I like this energy from both :pimp:

Yeah, I mentioned this in the New York thread. It seemed random since those two worked together in the past.

I'm glad Tray Pizzy got rid of the mohawk and trying to look like a rockstar. That wasn't working.

I saw that on Tidal also. Dave is working.

Yeah, I mentioned this in the New York thread. It seemed random since those two worked together in the past.

I'm glad Tray Pizzy got rid of the mohawk and trying to look like a rockstar. That wasn't working.

I'm not sure on the whole situation, based off a clip i seen on Twitter Tray seemed like he gave Dave a shot early on & ain't been feeling it reciprocated. Who knows the truth behind it tho, but both put out some cool diss records

An ep wasnt the right move for Meek . Who let him run with that?

Bruh should've definitely came with an album. They messed up an opportunity with that ****.

I think that would've been a terrible decision. Its a good chance he'll beat that case but going back to jail is a very real possibility for him especially since the judge denied him a new trial

Thats why he just doing one off Vegas shows and festivals right now

Back
Top Bottom