Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pablo :hat

tenor.gif

Oh lord. His own fans dont even ***** with him at times. Bruh is insecure and its shown throughout the years. Him being African didnt matter when the ****** had a track with Gaga and he was doing good. He's made several bad decisions . Also, we can stop acting like his career is in shambles. He's doing fine.

Also, let's not forget the fact that before this, the majority didnt he even know he was Nigerian :lol:

If anyone doesn't know he's African, they don't listen to him

Also, we can stop acting like his career is in shambles. He's doing fine.

This.

Everybody can't be Drake or Kanye. There's levels to ****. There are 290830289358902 rappers around the world managing their soundcloud and bandcamp pages that would trade their right arm to be in Wale's position. ****** be so pressed on thirsting for a higher spot on the ladder that they forget they're already pretty high up on the ladder relatively speaking.

Wale only got himself to blame ...he been trying to cry and annoy his way to being at the top :lol: :smh: ....just keep dropping music and if it takes off then that’s what it is

He acts like he never been really successful before, only a few gon be top dawgs for a extended period of time , he just gotta realize that and keep it pushing

_’s in the same city, coming up with a lot of the same inspirations

That particular sound is just kinda a regional sound at this point

Regional sounds ain’t dead, it’s just the ATL “sound” got too big and oversaturated.

not even a sound theyre forcing. i really think theres a correlation between lean and hood ****** having this super high pitched almost naturally autotuned voice lol

this ***** got the same voice lol and hes not from atlanta nor affiliated

It's dope, not wave riding right?

This is just them making probably the most well rounded rap show this year. People gonna remember this for years.

It would be another thing if he was on a Metro beat rapping like Thug. Which is still probably coming if they gonna be around eacc other all the time.

not even a sound theyre forcing. i really think theres a correlation between lean and hood *****s having this super high pitched almost naturally autotuned voice lol

this ***** got the same voice lol and hes not from atlanta nor affiliated

SC is loosely affiliated with ATL tho. If you get a lil buzz in ATL that’s like the first out of state show you get :lol: Lot of SC ****** be in the A and vice versa

Oh lord. His own fans dont even ***** with him at times. Bruh is insecure and its shown throughout the years. Him being African didnt matter when the ****** had a track with Gaga and he was doing good. He's made several bad decisions . Also, we can stop acting like his career is in shambles. He's doing fine.

Also, let's not forget the fact that before this, the majority didnt he even know he was Nigerian :lol:

People definitely know fam is African, that's really not even debateable. And he was never "doing well" with the Gaga single. That joint barely got any play and the label tried to market him to white ppl with the 1st album.

He is insecure, but we live in a world where guys get pissed on have ghostwriters and use exes voicemails for songs and still go platinum...so yeah

SC is loosely affiliated with ATL tho. If you get a lil buzz in ATL that’s like the first out of state show you get :lol: Lot of SC *****s be in the A and vice versa

:lol: lol hood atl acts def test the waters here. i seen nudy and lil baby live at clubs here early.

slime and double s are affiliated with PDE/SlaughterGang tho. But that ***** has that voice naturally when he talks tho it aint even like he putting it on :lol:

Man Wale is his own biggest obstacle. I rock with son’s music heavy, but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, his antics over the years make him look funny in the light. He’s not satisfied with the amount of success he’s garnered for himself and goes full emo as a result. In the long runs, his fans feel like they’re being s***ted on, and people who aren’t hip to him or his rapping capabilities steer clear.

All dude has to do is rap and let the chips fall where they may.

Man Wale is his own biggest obstacle. I rock with son’s music heavy, but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, his antics over the years make him look funny in the light. He’s not satisfied with the amount of success he’s garnered for himself and goes full emo as a result. In the long runs, his fans feel like they’re being s***ted on, and people who aren’t hip to him or his rapping capabilities steer clear.

All dude has to do is rap and let the chips fall where they may.

Better yet, he need to push himself harder if he feels the “industry” is not backing him.

A lot of cult following when a person goes indie.

It’s like he wants to be this mega superstar.

People definitely know fam is African, that's really not even debateable. And he was never "doing well" with the Gaga single. That joint barely got any play and the label tried to market him to white ppl with the 1st album.

He is insecure, but we live in a world where guys get pissed on have ghostwriters and use exes voicemails for songs and still go platinum...so yeah

How is it not debatable. Everybody ain't prying into the personal lives of these artists and know every detail about em. There was one dude in here who didnt even know he was Nigerian

Point is he was once in the class with Kendrick and Cole and he removed himself from it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom