Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That song with all three of them on it is ****in rap inception :lol:, I just don't get how dudes are hyped for new music that sound like old music from a ***** that's still releasing new music.

That song with all three of them on it is ****in rap inception :lol:, I just don't get how dudes are hyped for new music that sound like old music from a ***** that's still releasing new music.

Same flows with slightly tweaked beat that still sounds similar to the last one = new song.

Same flows with slightly tweaked beat that still sounds similar to the last one = new song.

It's nuts to me & i actually like that Gunna & lil baby track, I Just can't wrap my head around listening to a full project of that Let Alone from three seperate ******, over the same production.

In Other News Cole just announced he's taking Thug on tour with him........ this **** about to spark the hiphop civil war :lol:

_’s in the same city, coming up with a lot of the same inspirations

That particular sound is just kinda a regional sound at this point

Regional sounds ain’t dead, it’s just the ATL “sound” got too big and oversaturated.

6C32B848-274E-4919-84F2-1B0675F38FD1.jpeg

DCB045FE-8D33-43C4-B51D-A094203E6217.png

It's nuts to me & i actually like that Gunna & lil baby track, I Just can't wrap my head around listening to a full project of that Let Alone from three seperate *****s, over the same production.

In Other News Cole just announced he's taking Thug on tour with him........ this **** about to spark the hiphop civil war :lol:

I listened to a bunch of Lil Baby's songs, he's ok but to me he'e poor mans Thug. Gunna is even worse. I just can't listen too many replicas of other _'s.

That's dope Cole taking Thug on tour. Thug has gotten so many co-signs and still fumbles to reach that level. :lol: :smh:

_’s in the same city, coming up with a lot of the same inspirations

That particular sound is just kinda a regional sound at this point

Regional sounds ain’t dead, it’s just the ATL “sound” got too big and oversaturated.

Cmon man let's just keep it a stack that ain "regional" sound thats literally ****** copying Thug... There's a lot of music coming out of Atlanta every ***** don't sound like that :lol:. Also the entire world is coming up on the same inspirations musically, A ***** in japan hearing these mixtapes the same time a ***** in ATL is.

Never was a big big fan of Wale. Just never could keep my attention...

Then he has the nerves to say he’s not successful because of his darker skin tone...

Negro stop. Keep telling yourself that.:lol:

I actually think it's cuz he's African and the label just goofed repeatedly.

Some of his singles should've taken off way more than they did. No reason he should be selling less records than Big Sean.

Ya'll *****s told me Gunna is the hottest coming up & it's just another replica young thug, when will ya'll stop this madness

He he not doing it for me. I was dying when waves said he say the word drip every 4 and a half seconds

I actually think it's cuz he's African and the label just goofed repeatedly.

Some of his singles should've taken off way more than they did. No reason he should be selling less records than Big Sean.

Oh lord. His own fans dont even ***** with him at times. Bruh is insecure and its shown throughout the years. Him being African didnt matter when the ****** had a track with Gaga and he was doing good. He's made several bad decisions . Also, we can stop acting like his career is in shambles. He's doing fine.

Also, let's not forget the fact that before this, the majority didnt he even know he was Nigerian :lol

Last edited:
Oh lord. His own fans dont even ***** with him at times. Bruh is insecure and its shown throughout the years. Him being African didnt matter when the ****** had a track with Gaga and he was doing good. He's made several bad decisions . Also, we can stop acting like his career is in shambles. He's doing fine.

Also, let's not forget the fact that before this, the majority didnt he even know he was Nigerian :lol:

I didn't even know Wall-e was even African. :lol

Back
Top Bottom