Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Star was too old and he wasn't Star.

Nebraska is the worst. Always mad and cutting people off because what they're saying is too mean.

Ak is a joke but I'm sure he's responsible for most of the viewers that are still there.

Think they'll try another cast shakeup and then end it once that doesn't work.

That Peter Rosenburg show is getting ****** views too, no one watching that

Juelz Santana Indicted On Two Charges For Trying To Bring A Loaded Gun On Airplane

Star said he ain’t on Everyday Struggle no more :lol: :smh:

The decreased viewers aren't worth what they were paying him I'm sure

Star was too old and he wasn't Star.

Nebraska is the worst. Always mad and cutting people off because what they're saying is too mean.

Ak is a joke but I'm sure he's responsible for most of the viewers that are still there.

Think they'll try another cast shakeup and then end it once that doesn't work.

That Peter Rosenburg show is getting ****ty views too, no one watching that

I haven't even attempted to watch Peter's show. He's not an interesting enough personality.

I don't know why anyone thought he would be a good idea. He's a name, but it's a different generation than the one Complex is trying to appeal too. Young people don't care about him, and most older people don't care about him enough to watch. I don't care about Star's opinion in 2018. Especially some dude who doesn't even like rap, who is trying to like everything so young people will like him.

They called this ***** Jeulth Santana and said Thipset Thipset

He must have his teeth done in the DR. Dude looks like a True Blood cast member.

Damn wale really went there :lol:

TAAN is a classic album but he went too far blaming his career on his skin tone. Females I can understand but lil Wayne and Kendrick are far from being light.

I don’t care
Thought this thread would
G easy
Geezy
Or whatever his name is
The white dude from Oakland
Got arrested in Sweden for cocaine
And attacking security guards
**** just came through on my news app :lol

I think he talking about in reference to the genre of music he makes.

I wouldn’t say his skin tone tho, he not a pretty boy type dude in general and I think that def has hurt him

I think he talking about in reference to the genre of music he makes.

I wouldn’t say his skin tone tho, he not a pretty boy type dude in general and I think that def has hurt him

Were Drake or Cole?

I do notice that they have the strongest female fanbase in hip hop.

lil baby gonna take the crown from youngboy for black bieber if he get locked up.

qc smart as hell for leaking the snippet thru his girl. i remember i asked this chick if she was seeing lil baby when he was coming to this club by our school and she said she only going if amour jayda go. qc gonna have her rapping within 12 months quote this post. and this record gon b a hit.

I don’t know about Wale but I think somebody like Big Krit can say his skin tone impacted his success. Well that and being from Mississippi lol.

I say that cuz his music is mad similar to the top 3, yet no where near the reconigiton and promotion. Wale prolly even gets more attention than dude and he can’t touch Krit at all.

I don’t know about Wale but I think somebody like Big Krit can say his skin tone impacted his success. Well that and being from Mississippi lol.

I say that cuz his music is mad similar to the top 3, yet no where near the reconigiton and promotion. Wale prolly even gets more attention than dude and he can’t touch Krit at all.

Do you really think krits skin tone impacted his success? ASAP Rocky, lil yachty, Kendrick Lamar, lil Uzi, Kodak black just to name a few are far away from being light.

Back
Top Bottom