Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thinking someone is a dumb *** is a conversation :lol:

His interview with Charlamagne is incoherrent rambling broad thoughts. He clarified nothing and gives no solutions or suggestions.

and the dude with the fake white wife, looking for their acceptance and speaking in his white voice saying others are in mental slavery :lol:

What does that aid? what is helped by continually discussing the opionion of someone you think is dumb & incoherrent?

That last response above really says a lot, You mostly mad because Kanye has an opinion that he believes in strongly & ain't keeping it quiet & too himself. Because you don't agree with it. Just the thought of a ***** having a thought that isn't aligned with what everyone else is demonized these days.

Incoherrent? gave no solutions? no suggestions?

In this interview alone he talked about
- Continuing to break barriers in sectors where black people aren't traditionally welcomed & braking the mold.
- Continuing building Yeezy up as a brand to eventually branch off into other endeavors such as aid & relief
- Putting other creative people in positions of power & in contact with government officials
- Trying to put an end to celebrity Worship & the Facade that they are so much more enhanced than the average person.

These are just some points that i remembered off the top of my head, Now you can doubt that he's gonna actually complete these task.... neither of us know, but to sit here & just act like he didn't have any plans or hasn't actively been trying to put this into motion is just dishonest fam.

Last edited:
Many people who graduate with six figures in debt are often able to get good enough jobs to play off those loans.

Fam That wasn't the point of me mentioning that At All....... And Also Considering Student debt is in the Trillions that's a lie....

Hell he need me for...... he got ****** who think he's insane & an idiot Discussing him non stop for a week

giphy.gif

"Cancel" Culture don't do **** but Enhance your press Run :lol::lol:

A bunch of people who claim Kanye is Crazy, Stupid, Uninformed & Yet have been giving his Tweets & thoughts all the attention & discussion in the world. Not even discussing the points, challenging them... Just talking negatively on them. Claim they care so much about the "impact" they can have but are fueling it more & more with every RT.

Life of Pablo, Yeezys, and skirt shirts
2332B1E2-DBC9-4E6E-A2A8-B0CA8DB176C9.png

Fixed.

After looking at the art and stuff he’s been posting and the responses from ppl in his circle, seems like in their mind they believe him wearing the red hat is his version of David Hammons works where he reappropiates the slur “Spade” into something else. He tried this a few years ago w confederate flag and it didn’t go over too well then either :lol:

Look like there’s parallel in there with Joseph Beuys “vs. the coyote” as well

that TMZ **** looked hella fake and scripted too like reality tv :lol: :smh:

I wonder if this is his attempt at performance art

Last edited:
Kanye is just setting semantics traps :lol:. It’s like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh in the nba thread calling Boris Diaw a great athlete....knowing people will respond instantly alll at once without much thought...then he gets to sit back and soak his in nuance and explain why....and how people just follow “mob mentality”, “hot button words” etc. Hell, Im guilty of doing it with the “Steph Curry is an elite defender” thing in S&T :lol:.

We can do this with any seemingly controversial thing. There’s truth in everything. I can say “Hitler was a powerful leader, underdog, fearless, a Uniter of Germany and loving family man.”

(Waits for inevitable backlash to people who rightly take offense to the word association with something we instantly see as “bad”....)

Then sit back looking at the flood of emotionally charged responses....while I go and back up those points with context & nuance....to make others look like they lack understanding and free thought....and I’m the one who’s misunderstood and above those lines of thinking.

Ultimate vanity and playing with words :lol:. Ye ain’t low :lol:.

Kanye is just setting semantics traps :lol:. It’s like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh in the nba thread calling Boris Diaw a great athlete....knowing people will respond instantly alll at once without much thought...then he gets to sit back and soak his in nuance and explain why....and how people just follow “mob mentality”, “hot button words” etc. Hell, Im guilty of doing it with the “Steph Curry is an elite defender” thing in S&T :lol:.

We can do this with any seemingly controversial thing. There’s truth in everything. I can say “Hitler was a powerful leader, underdog, fearless, a Uniter of Germany and loving family man.”

(Waits for inevitable backlash to people who rightly take offense to the word association with something we instantly see as “bad”....)

Then sit back looking at the flood of emotionally charged responses....while I go and back up those points with context & nuance....to make others look like they lack understanding and free thought....and I’m the one who’s misunderstood and above those lines of thinking.

He's thirsting for headlines like he's a low level dude struggling to move units. Very disappointing that he went this route for album promo

He's thirsting for headlines like he's a low level dude struggling to move units. Very disappointing that he went this route for album promo

It took him 2 minutes into the Cthagod interview to reveal one of his real purposes behind all of this. He's hurt that his records not hitting like Drake's or Khaled's. Can't get hot anymore

All he gotta do is team up with any one of them two and get back on

What ever happened to the Ye/Drake tape?

and I can also see Ye chopping up beats for a whole Kendrick project

It took him 2 minutes into the Cthagod interview to reveal one of his real purposes behind all of this. He's hurt that his records not hitting like Drake's or Khaled's. Can't get hot anymore

Nah he spoke on this in 2016 in the infamous Sacramento rant.

He brought up Drake/Khaled - 'For Free' then too but he also brought up Doc Wynter and Real 92.3. A big portion of that whole rant was about Radio, seem like his main gripe is/was with radio payola.

Last edited:
Father Stretch was a #1 Urban radio record I believe. He even says it at the beginning of the interview.

And they went hard for Fade at Pop.

And people attribute the large success of Panda to being on TLOP.

It’s not like he was really that dry at radio.

His interview with Charlamagne is incoherrent rambling broad thoughts.

In his interview he clarified a lot of things but the biggest clarification was while on that hill on his property. In the moment where Ye is asked could he love someone who does not want people who look like him to progress in this nation and for what seemed like a long time Ye squeaks out a "Hmm..." stays silent a little longer and states that he doesn't have the answers but when Trump won he "felt something" and that in that moment he felt that anything could happen. That statement says to me that the "love" and "acceptance" that he has for Trump, isn't for Trump himself, nor his ideals, nor anything that he stands for but only for the fact that Donald Trump did something that practically everybody counted him out for. He began to see himself in Trump's shoes as a man who has been counted out and kept out of places that he is striving to get and because he got there, he feels vindicated that he can also do what people have determined to be impossible. At this point I am confirming that the people and movements that Ye has aligned himself up with aren't about the full person nor their ideals but these small things that the people have said or represent in his mind that he agrees with but he is doing the WORST job in separating the specific things that he "likes" or connects to and instead speaks around his intent in the most cumbersome, foolish, ignorant, hurtful and many other less family friendly worded ways.

What's ironic is that Kanye says he doesn't want/need media coaching but with some media coaching he could easily voice these opinions in a specific manner that would allow his message to go across much smoother and be understood. Instead he speaks out with little to no thought about his word's impact and decides that the responses that he is getting are attacks on his ability to speak and have opinions and not the damage his broad message is feeding to the racists in this country that will use him to spring their messages forward. This makes me understand more why he approached the man at TMZ that told him off the way he did. Ye doesn't understand what his words are doing and what complete message translates with them and when that gentleman told him about a portion of the depth of the effect of his words, he was apologetic and I feel that I could see that Ye was hurt in a way that this is what's happening. Unfortunately, this still does reverse the damage that he's done and I still cannot bring myself to forgive him for being so braggadocious and obnoxious with his ideas.

Exactly. And the damage is done unfortunately. He thinks we are all mad that he thinks differently but we are really mad because that pause between the seemingly endorsement of those people, he has empowered them and put a battery in their back and given them the juice to push their hurtful agenda while we wallow in our emotions. He can come back, attempt to clean up what he said but it will never and can never go back and remove the energy he gave our enemies.

Not enough are doing it tho. Maybe if more stood up, he would shut his mouth

I’m really surprised no one has “checked” him

Guess its the era we’re in

Remember that Beef DVD where Beans checked him and he was choosing his words wisely?

The degree to which you have considered my alleged motivations and thought process is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom