Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We are too strong for all that tho. Physically ( and supposed to be mentally). We can restrain them, or retreat. We shouldn't hit back. That's childish.

We are too strong for all that tho. Physically ( and supposed to be mentally). We can restrain them, or retreat. We shouldn't hit back. That's childish.

They shouldn’t hit to begin with. My mother always said you keep your hands to yourself no matter your gender but if she step to you like a man, treat her like a man. No women should ever put her hands on you, why do they get a pass? Where’s the equality?

Joe put out a new Pull Up today. Got that ****in dweeb Rory on it so I might not watch but my wife Scottie Beam is on it so I’m conflicted

Last edited:
They shouldn’t hit to begin with. My mother always said you keep your hands to yourself no matter your gender but if she step to you like a man, treat her like a man. No women should ever put her hands on you, why do they get a pass? Where’s the equality?

I get all that, but you cant control what people do, only how you respond. Yea, no one supposed to hit or get aggressive, but does someone elses ignorance give you a license to respond in ignorance?

Men and women are equal, BUT we have different roles and functions (like our own bodies depict).
And according to our bodies, we are strong and can inflict more damage. With that greater power comes greater responsibility.

Foster to smart for Scottie beam

I hate to say this because of how it comes across but her emotions cloud her judgement. She shuts down and doesn't think because she is angry as a fan but couldn't provide an example of why she didn't think kanye was worth looking forward to listening to.

Bruh Arian foster bodied everyone. Made it seem like he was sitting with children.

Dude with the ny gear on needs to take sway meat out his mouth got damn. “I wanna snuff Kanye” shut yo lame *** up

Lol if somebody ballerific didn’t like did that he’d be singing a different tune. He’d be in here calling them all sorts of female tendencies, *****es, hos, punks etc

Kanye putting the plastic surgeon who killed his mother's face on the cover of his new album is the most tormented **** I've ever seen from a musician. Jeez.

Where u see this

I’m glad we potentially getting soul beats again

I Like the way arian Foster Thinks :lol::lol:

But On The real Scottie said something About Why Didn't Kanye do it himself & it reminded me of the countless amounts of discussions I've had with people on here who echoed the same sentiment... & it blew my mind.

When he was launching Yeezy, people were telling him to man up, create for yourself, Forget the discriminatory ways of the high fashion industry. Stop asking these white people for things knowing they don't like you.

These past few days & him telling black people to stop acting like victims & empower themselves is literally what people were asking him to do. :rofl::rofl:

Everyday i go on Social media and see people complain about white people granting us inclusion in media, inclusion in Film, Inclusion in award shows, inclusion in the Job Market......... and yet somehow don't support platforms that allow us to control our own narratives, or don't want to build communities or sectors in which we are in power and can include our own.

This is an ultimate keep that same energy moment, he's asking people to do the same ting on a smaller scale that ya'll blasted him for not doing on a larger scale. If you were one of those "just do it yourself" people when he was trying to solidify the yeezy company, i gotta ask why you would have a problem with him essentially telling black people to stop relying on white acceptance & build their own.

I get all that, but you cant control what people do, only how you respond. Yea, no one supposed to hit or get aggressive, but does someone elses ignorance give you a license to respond in ignorance?

Men and women are equal, BUT we have different roles and functions (like our own bodies depict).
And according to our bodies, we are strong and can inflict more damage. With that greater power comes greater responsibility.

I like how this is worded, well said but I still don’t agree. I feel like under no circumstances should a woman put her hands on a male unless he hits her. I don’t care about different strength and emotions. I think beating on a woman is disgusting and I’ve never done it but I also hate that we only hear about the woman getting hit, we never hear about the woman that had hit him first or a few times. Keep your hands off him and he probably wouldn’t have hit you.

delete1234 delete1234

Me not caring about NaS hitting a woman isn’t cause he’s NaS. It’s because it’s way more common than most people think so I’m not shocked at all. Kelis is also crazy and I know she initiated **** sometimes cause she’s a psycho. He’s also an alcoholic and I feel like those go together often.

Aubrey mentally abuses women and some say that’s worse than physical abuse cause it stays with you for much longer.

Favorite rappers in order

Pac
NaS
X
Em
Jay
Pun
Cam

I’d be shocked if less than five have hit a woman at some point. I’m still gonna listen to them.

Back
Top Bottom