Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Once Trump name dropped him in that tweet his PR prolly wrote that **** up fast as hell :lol: I imagine he got a stern talking to from his family as well, his mama and pops are both Democrats that been involved in Chicago politics for like 20 years

What Chance was saying isn't completely wrong. His comment was very ill timed tho and that sentiment is something that should be expressed as part of a greater conversation and prolly not via 140 characters on Twitter :lol:

Once Trump name dropped him in that tweet his PR prolly wrote that **** up fast as hell :lol: I imagine he got a stern talking to from his family as well, his mama and pops are both Democrats that been involved in Chicago politics for like 20 years

What Chance was saying isn't completely wrong. His comment was very ill timed tho and that sentiment is something that should be expressed as part of a greater conversation and prolly not via 140 characters on Twitter :lol:

Something about John Legend always bothered me....but I got a newfound appreciation for dude. He said everything that needs to be said clearly and easy to understand here. Good interview

Anways I'm listening to this S. Carter collection on Tidal and I haven't stopped making this face.
<>
9591b7f1430285552f0a5e24d7b15d47.jpg

Never seen so many white people happy to see a _ get out like they are for Meek. :lol:

When you are a commodity things will happen. He was basically the soundtrack to the Eagles SB run, now the 6ers owner is real buddy buddy. Dude generates interest.
he's a Philly mascot right now

John Legend always been solid.

People want excuse this by saying "It's promo" "He's free thinking". **** outta :lol:

There's certain things you don't troll and play with for promo and Kanye ain't some deep dude that all this is some super thought provoking ****. He's just a clown.

The OG fake deep?

Fraudulent Stats Alert!!!!

Post malone already platinum with the help of Rockstar, Psycho and Candy Paint. Counts to overall sales. Expect first week projections soon.

It’s picking up steam down here in Atlanta, but the stations typically show Thug love.

I’m expecting that joint to be big for the start of this summer.

Back
Top Bottom