Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who fakes crazy? You dudes stay with the excuses for dude. Mariah Carey waited how long to tell the world she was bipolar?

I'm going to tell the world I'm crazy and am on meds for marketing? He wanted to be like Kid Cudi, right?

And him designing sneakers and doing music doesn't mean anything if you know anything about mental health.

People are functional until they aren't.

People commit suicide every single hour because of mental health issues. How many entertainers have dealt with drug abuse? You self medicate or you get medicated. How many have killed themselves?

As if only poor and unsuccessful people are crazy :smh:

No one says Kanye is fake crazy. He IS CRAZY :lol that has nothing to do with the fact that he's trolling right now. He's openly admitted to basically trolling before.

You can troll and be mentally unstable. That's a fact. I used to do work as a BI (behavioral interventionist) in college and have seen plenty of high functioning mentally unstable people. I think that could be the case with Ye.

Is he mentally insane or crazy? Maybe. He was checked into the hospital for help a year or two ago, he could be. No one is dismissing that(or at least I'm not) but that doesn't mean he isn't trolling. He clearlyyyy knows what he's doing. People who suffer from far more serious forms of mental illness troll, so why can't he?

I’m prolly the only one who thinks that that sway interview was done on purpose. I remember he interviewed w breakfast club the day before and was very tame. (When I’m sure they really wanted a reaction) then he goes on sway and goes viral. I’m sure that benefited sway more than anything

Quoted for the people in the back. Let’s also not forget Nixon, Regan, war on drugs, Gerrymandering, Iran contra scandal, crack cocaine etc etc.

Smart dumb ***** and “free thinker” like Cyhi probably never even read MLK’s letter about Goldwater and the Republican Party.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5875426de4b099cdb1000431

We might need a deuce king deuce king appearance in here :lol:.

Like there are real practical and historical reasons why currently...it’s in black people’s best interest to not support republicans. But hey...being a free thinker doesn’t require any nuance or understanding of history.

You can just be lazy and spew hot takes for attention :lol:.

Great post. It's amazing but yet unfortunate at the same time that we have so many politically uninformed and ill-informed black people out here that don't have a clue and take pride in not having a clue out here. As @RustyShackleford has explained many times on here before the Democrats and the Democratic Party has its flaws but there is a CLEAR and QUITE CLEAR distinction between the Democrats and the Republican party that implements voter suppression, gerrymandering, attacks black people, promotes homophobia, and the constant intent to make the poor and middle class a PERMANENT underclass in this country.

As black people we can no longer has this do nothing, sit back and complain attitude and somehow wonder how our community is not improving or getting the proper help and resources it deserves. Any black person that wants to promote the asinine statement of "both parties are the same" or "let's not vote.....let's help set up a gofundme for Hidden Colors vol. 58" isn't truly serious about black empowerment or justice for that matter, shout out to Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and @6pac. We have to educate ourselves politically, learn from our mistakes from the past (not voting in midterms and not voting in November 2016) and constantly encourages others to vote or we will continue to slid back as a community within society. We also have to call out individuals that are a determent to us and our causes such as ****ye West and those that defend or agree with him.

Man if i waited this entire time for Nas & Pushas albums to be only 7 songs :angry::angry::angry:
:lol So 28 songs altogether. Kind of a double disc's worth of music.

I now can see all these albums drop in one month week after week.
This is true, R Kelly makes way better music than Kanye and R Kelly makes his own music. Doesn't have a team of beat makers and writers like Kanye does.

It's also easier to stop listening to Kanye since his last two albums were dog s h i t

Graduation was a great album but that song Good Life was corny as ****.
R. Kelly is a literal musical genius though. No clout or acclaim or hype needed. Son just makes great music.

Son out here illiterate and dyslexic making classics.

R Kelly isn't a pedo, that's like age months to 7 or 8 years old.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Mista Don't Play gets a lot of love but Layin Da Smack Down was just as good. This could drop right now be the hardest **** out.

Can't go that far, it was still a real good album though. Still play it.

Kelly was ******* Aaliyah. Hes a pedo

Aaliyah was 14 so R Kelly so like I said, he's in the Ephebophilia category. Pedo is months to 7, then it's like helophilia or some **** that's like 6-13.

Wasn’t Jay like 30 scoping out a 16 yr old Beyoncé? :nerd:

He was, so were most musicians and actors in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. It's known a lot of those stars were dating 13-15 year olds.

R Kelly is sick in the head and needs help but it's funny how he's the punchline of every joke like he's the only one.

Back
Top Bottom