• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Naw, I don't see anyone put them on high moral ground. We know biggie and pac were pieces of **** when it came to women. Dre own artist rapped putting dre putting hands on women. NWA didn't hide that they were scums. Pun used to beat his wife. Jay had a skit on his first album calling a women a ***** and telling her to shut up. I'm not sure about Nas though cause he scribbled in his notepad and created his whole life.

Be honest, you just used this as an opportunity to **** on older people cause that's what you like to do :lol:

Yeah and ppl still honor those artists as people and idols.

You saying that means nothing because literally ppl were ****ting on ol girl that told her story about Dre beating her ***.

No one thinks biggie was a piece of ****. Please stop

People hate on Tupac for fake gangster stuff NOT anything dealing with women. Again stop it.

Now go see what the older cats will say about dudes like xxxtentacion or what they saying about fab now...

I don’t have to **** on them, reality already does that. They live in la la land where everything old school was the greatest of all time. Meanwhile people get smarter every year...accomplish more things every year...etc the list goes on.

I feel him but John is corny how he worded it. :lol:

Kanye getting too diva-is now. We can stop posting his ****.

Ye is literally tweeting out the press he's getting for his tweets.

Again, this is absolutely at least partly, a ploy for relevance.

John Legend corny, **** him but I respect that he texted him and told him straight up.

Kanye is a *****, get him all the way the **** out of here.

I've said it before, beating women was normal up until the late 90s early 00s. I'm not surprised Nas was beating her if he was. Like someone said before, mad rappers talked about hitting women in the 90s. **** wasn't a big deal.

The ****** said George Bush didn't like Black People on National TV & interrupted the teenage sweetheart live on TV. Yeah the ***** been off :lol:

I never really thought about how crazy the whole Taylor Swift thing was til a a few weeks ago. Mans really got on stage live during the VMA's, and told one of the top 5 biggest white artist in music that she didn't deserve her award and that it should have gone to Beyonce :rofl:

Regardless of how right he was, that is some wild **** to do.

The ****** said George Bush didn't like Black People on National TV & interrupted the teenage sweetheart live on TV. Yeah the ***** been off :lol:

He literally did that because he knew the stir it would cause, I think. I don't think any of his public actions or stances have been completely genuine ever tbh.

I never really thought about how crazy the whole Taylor Swift thing was til a a few weeks ago. Mans really got on stage live during the VMA's, and told one of the top 5 biggest white artist in music that she didn't deserve her award and that it should have gone to Beyonce :rofl:

Regardless of how right he was, that is some wild **** to do.

Ever since I looked that ***** in the eyes when he got his bars off next to Mike Myers, I knew what it was when it came to him.

Kanye is literally out here resorting to troll tactics like he's a Soundcloud rapper to get buzz. And he's always been like this.

You know he's trolling right now because he's not even endowed enough politically to explain in detail why he supports trump. Lord know if he could, he would. He knows that this level of contrarianism is going to have him on front page. We know that this is his train of thought because he's literally tweeting his TMZ video, tweeting his New Yorker piece, tweeting his text msgs, all in response to his Trump support. He's a fame ***** who's openly using anything sensationalized for relevance.

I do partly kinda feel what he getting at in this instance. This is kinda easy for him tho cause he at a point in his career where he doesn’t have to constantly “think of the fans” or be hyper brand conscious like most other artists have to

Seem like the point of him posting this was to dispel the long standing notion that all he has around him are yes men that agree with everything he says and does

Last edited:
Kanye is literally out here resorting to troll tactics like he's a Soundcloud rapper to get buzz. And he's always been like this.

You know he's trolling right now because he's not even endowed enough politically to explain in detail why he supports trump. Lord know if he could, he would. He knows that this level of contrarianism is going to have him on front page. We know that this is his train of thought because he's literally tweeting his TMZ video, tweeting his New Yorker piece, tweeting his text msgs, all in response to his Trump support. He's a fame ***** who's openly using anything sensationalized for relevance.

or maybe he is crazy and needs mental help

or maybe he is crazy and needs mental help

You acting like it's one or the other.

Are you saying that Kanye can't be trolling and seeking relevance / attention because he's mentally unstable?

It's very much possible that he's a high functioning, mentally unstable person trolling for attention.

Even people with Down syndrome and autism do extreme things / troll for attention like bang their heads on walls and ****.

I'm sorry but I don't agree that him ranting during his concerts, putting on a 15 minute show, and cutting his tour short was him trolling.

Who fakes crazy? You dudes stay with the excuses for dude. Mariah Carey waited how long to tell the world she was bipolar?

I'm going to tell the world I'm crazy and am on meds for marketing? He wanted to be like Kid Cudi, right?

And him designing sneakers and doing music doesn't mean anything if you know anything about mental health.

People are functional until they aren't.

People commit suicide every single hour because of mental health issues. How many entertainers have dealt with drug abuse? You self medicate or you get medicated. How many have killed themselves?

As if only poor and unsuccessful people are crazy :smh:

I'm sorry but I don't agree that him ranting during his concerts, putting on a 15 minute show, and cutting his tour short was him trolling.

I remember the sac show he was literally shouting out the news publications saying "You guys are gonna have fun with this one, so get ready!....because I'm done!"

He's fully aware of the stir he causes / caused with his actions.

Back
Top Bottom