Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i knew i shouldn't have gave u illmatic xx as a secret santa gift :smh:
I apperciate it, but admittedly I wasn't the biggest Nas fan growing up, same goes for Jay but Jay has/had the pop appeal while Nas had like I Can, and that song really isn't that good either lol. Feel like most Nas singles are mediocre.
I can agree on OT4YM being the skip.

NYSOM is NYC though. Never skip.

A lot is mood for Infamous. I'm skipping Cradle to the Grave, Up North Trip, maybe Q.U.
No skips. Could be sentimental, but truly feel it's that good of an album.

FAM did You NOT see the overwhelming amount of people who were championing Hilary as if she was gonna Ride out for black people.... **** Kanye for a moment, there's an overwhelming amount of black people/poor people who believe that somehow the democratic Gives a **** about them any more than the republicans.

I Was hoping that Trumps Presidency would be the ultimate wake up call, yet i still see & hear people talking about rightwing this, leftwing that. Yes We unfortunately do blindly support Democrats because they promise to give us Scraps instead of completely ignoring us.

I Meannnnnnnn.... i celebrated in the Streets when Obama Got elected, Ain't **** in my Hood change From Clinton, To Bush, To Obama. In NO WAY am i saying that republicans are the answer, but just because they're terrible doesn't mean that blacks have to fully back a lot of these fraud *** democrats. Which many of us do.

Chance could have easily said blacks should back an independent whose ideas feel would accommodate them. Instead, he picked this time to basically make it look like he's firmly behind Kanye, a guy that is firmly behind Trump. He used his near 8 million followers to make himself look goofy

I apperciate it, but admittedly I wasn't the biggest Nas fan growing up, same goes for Jay but Jay has/had the pop appeal while Nas had like I Can, and that song really isn't that good either lol. Feel like most Nas singles are mediocre.
bruh u serious using i can as an example
always skipped that track
nice song
but book of rhymes
get down
the cross
heaven
last real ***** alive

gods son was :pimp:

plus nas got them concept records
jay trash *** tried that with meet the parents
but it was trash
i mean think about it
jay could never do a song like rewind
to complex for him
im mean look at him here
images

he knows nasir better than him
look at the camel showing respect
bf0FY5T.gif

And ye is CLEARLY trolling to be on the front of CNN, TMZ, Shaderoom, etc.

This is the same guy who openly told Cthagod that he enjoys being the donkey of the day, and enjoys the papz because it brought him more relevance.

Was he trolling when he stopped a concert in the beginning and canceled shows too?

How much ya'll wanna bet an inevitable Meek x Drake track is coming?

I'd be willing to bet with you that it happens. And the lames who invested all that time picking sides will end up feeling stupid

I wonder if delete1234 delete1234 will keep the same energy

I like short albums but not a fan of 7 songs for each album.

Kanye running for president in 2024 is ****in scary.

IMO 50 lost leverage when he dropped weak singles, and THEN dropped I Get Money

Had he came out with I Get Money off the break, would’ve probably went different...though Ye would've won ultimately

Graduation was the better album but 50’s antics sabotaged him more than anything

Oh they still gonna find a way to be petty :lol:

Anti-Drake Crew - "Look at him wave riding now that Meek hot again"

Anti-Meek Crew - "Meek should be lucky Drake did him a favor"

And the media is going to have a FIELD DAY with it.

That **** might make the series even extra lit
Ah man lord forbid they take a pic and meek drop a project and it does well. Wavez gonna go out on his charity work and drake doing favors rant

Chance could have easily said blacks should back an independent whose ideas feel would accommodate them. Instead, he picked this time to basically make it look like he's firmly behind Kanye, a guy that is firmly behind Trump. He used his near 8 million followers to make himself look goofy

Again I don't give two ****s about Chance or his career, but this is 1000% people assuming things off tweets. Yes I do believe he still supports Kanye, that doesn't mean he supports everything Kanye says or does. But he's getting flamed like he does because again "groupthink" & fake outrage. Kanye i'm sure does admire some part about Trump, didn't specify anything & now he's in line with Racist & Neo Nazi thinking.

Kanye has to take blame for not clarifying what exactly it is he Loves about Trump (probably didn't because it would **** up this trash *** troll job). However to discount every other action & word he's ever had & relegate him to a neo Nazi supporter is just ridiculous.

I Just seen a ***** selling his Yeezy's talking about i can't support this *****... checked the Twitter & dude rocking patriots gear, And Got Nike's who has actively & knowingly been running sweatshops for decades, & ain't blink an eye. I'm just sick of this era of fake *** morale compasses.

Has Kanye become the new R. Kelly...We overlook his foolishness because his music is so good?

Not just with Kanye but it should’ve always stayed at the music

Internet has opened the floodgates for following artists personal lives and having that influence peoples perception

2pac would’ve gotten killed even more in the media if social media was a thing while he was at his peak

Again I don't give two ****s about Chance or his career, but this is 1000% people assuming things off tweets. Yes I do believe he still supports Kanye, that doesn't mean he supports everything Kanye says or does. But he's getting flamed like he does because again "groupthink" & fake outrage. Kanye i'm sure does admire some part about Trump, didn't specify anything & now he's in line with Racist & Neo Nazi thinking.

Kanye has to take blame for not clarifying what exactly it is he Loves about Trump (probably didn't because it would **** up this trash *** troll job). However to discount every other action & word he's ever had & relegate him to a neo Nazi supporter is just ridiculous.

I Just seen a ***** selling his Yeezy's talking about i can't support this *****... checked the Twitter & dude rocking patriots gear, And Got Nike's who has actively & knowingly been running sweatshops for decades, & ain't blink an eye. I'm just sick of this era of fake *** morale compasses.

So you don't not support something that others would consider "fake morale compasses"

You just accept and exuse everything and have no standards, huh :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom