Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

NT’s favorite wailer

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....... but a lot of his fans was just online talking about artist impact & the dangers of trolling.

Also for Those who rock with Nas & don't condone women beating Ya'll never listening again? Ya'll Still listening To NBA young boy? Kodak got multiple rape cases pending... ya'll still supporting him?

Or is there suddenly nuance in these cases

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....... but a lot of his fans was just online talking about artist impact & the dangers of trolling.

Also for Those who rock with Nas & don't condone women beating Ya'll never listening again? Ya'll Still listening To NBA young boy? Kodak got multiple rape cases pending... ya'll still supporting him?

Does it count if you pirate their stuff? :nerd:

Been nuance...

D1A535AD-EFE4-4448-986D-50EE01B249BD.gif

I still have all my Mystikal/R.Kelly/Nas/Fab/Louis CK material.

I won't be buying future material from the first 2.

I can separate a person’s professional work as an artist from their personal life. Just because you don’t co-sign everything a person does in life doesn’t mean you can’t listen to and enjoy their art.

My dawg 03 Greedo got Life in prison?!?!?!

Yo that’s wild man. That sucks.

Last edited:
r kelly still a legend????
or is he not
or is he a legend
but we cant acknowledge that he a legend??? :nerd:

No doubt he a legend, BUT...he a wild dude that can't seem to stop messing with children.

Mystikal got some of my favorite verses and songs over the years including get right a couple years ago, BUT... mans can't go a whole a** six months without a cot dam rape charge.

My guy, I can't be playing your music with these women around if you gonna continue to act like this. :lol:

Like, there's a difference between 'I f-ed up in the past' and 'I can't stop catching these 'bad breaks' for some reason'

no matter how many *****es chris brown beat ****** not gonna act like he aint have multiple classic bops annually since ****** was on school lunches and had recess

Rihanna initiated it, I don't give a **** about CB beating her after she hit him multiple times before he reacted.
Son U D.A. Right Now ???
You seen RiRi after pic ??
Let's compare it to CB after pic, not the same same amount of injuries. Even if she initiated it no one deserves to be punished that way.

Son U D.A. Right Now ???
You seen RiRi after pic ??
Let's compare it to CB after pic, not the same same amount of injuries. Even if she initiated it no one deserves to be punished that way.

Yeah he OD but women push you and push you, thinking he can’t hit you. Then you snap and lose it. I’m good, I don’t feel bad for her and she played that victim card for years. At least Kelis admitted to hitting NaS too.

Back
Top Bottom