Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This mf said what's a crip to a god lmao

And as far as listening to Kanye

I won't even give you credit for streaming. I'm not listening to you on Tidal, Apple Music.

I'll download your project and upload your **** to Google Play, so you get no credit if I don't **** with what you stand for. I did it for Turkey69.

This where I'm at with Kanye right now. Will be downloaded then uploaded to my Apple Music.

Turkey69 :lol:

I won't even give you credit for streaming. I'm not listening to you on Tidal, Apple Music.

I'll download your project and upload your **** to Google Play, so you get no credit if I don't **** with what you stand for. I did it for Turkey69.

That's doing way too much :lol

I'm crying but yeah, I'm not giving dude no streams at all:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like how this is worded, well said but I still don’t agree. I feel like under no circumstances should a woman put her hands on a male unless he hits her. I don’t care about different strength and emotions. I think beating on a woman is disgusting and I’ve never done it but I also hate that we only hear about the woman getting hit, we never hear about the woman that had hit him first or a few times. Keep your hands off him and he probably wouldn’t have hit you.

delete1234 delete1234

Me not caring about NaS hitting a woman isn’t cause he’s NaS. It’s because it’s way more common than most people think so I’m not shocked at all. Kelis is also crazy and I know she initiated **** sometimes cause she’s a psycho. He’s also an alcoholic and I feel like those go together often.

Aubrey mentally abuses women and some say that’s worse than physical abuse cause it stays with you for much longer.

Favorite rappers in order

Pac
NaS
X
Em
Jay
Pun
Cam

I’d be shocked if less than five have hit a woman at some point. I’m still gonna listen to them.

Don't forget about Drake sending his ovo goons at that stripper :lol

Wait what? They’ve been mad cool for years. Where’s this beef coming from? I thought 50 was just clowning.

Flawless victory you ****** can't do **** to me
Physically lyrically hypothetically realistically
I'm the epitome of catchin' wreck, catch you when you cash your check
Smash you when you pass then jack you for your ****in' Lex
Nothin' less than the best if the squad did it
Hard-headed ****** better beware and fear like God said it

:sick: :sick: :sick: :pimp: :pimp:

Pun was a monster

Arian remind me of the one dude who ruins the mood because he’s in a debating mood. I think him looking good in that exchange had more to do with the people he was debating than him making a good point personally.

The look on Scottie face when Arian said "complicit in my bias" was priceless :lol:

qWVimMP.png

:rofl:

Arian remind me of the one dude who ruins the mood because he’s in a debating mood. I think him looking good in that exchange had more to do with the people he was debating than him making a good point personally.

People like him normally are like that. He's an atheist, so he thinks thinking like you want to is some sort of novel idea. He doesn't want to be judged, so he thinks he shouldn't judge. Then he acted naive to some of Kanye's and tried to reinterpret Kanye's comments.

You can think like you want to, but it doesn't mean I have to respect it or like it. It doesn't mean you're right.

Go look up Donald Trump and the Central Park 5. Go look up Donald Trump and the countless housing discrimination cases he's had.

It's one thing to say I don't see why black people are democrats or republicans. It's another to align yourself with that party and that president. The gerrymandering to make it harder for us to vote so it can be like the 40's over again. The laws they set up. You like the way Candice Owens thinks? Who called Black Lives Matter whiners because they're tired of black men being shot?

Last edited:
Again Just Like Arian asked when did saying you like an aspect of someone mean that you Wholeheartedly agree With ALL their policies & thoughts. At what point in any of this has he said that?

It's not Just Ye, It happens with any person in the media who doesn't Go Directly with everyone's thought. You can like an aspect or trait of someone w/o cosigning their every thought & move. And Also NOWHERE in this did he say i'm a republican And subscribe to conservative rules.

Back
Top Bottom