Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wayne in 2025 is not pulling the same type of crowd Kendrick is. More people would rather see Kendrick perform right now he is the bigger artist with more current hits.

Wayne is still a legend and this doesn't take away from him as an artist.

my confusion is from the folks who think the world is being deprived of a Cash Money reunion. Like Essence Fest didn't just happen. They gave Turk the boot, Wayne wouldn't even share the stage with them, and nostalgia aside the performances were subpar (especially from BG who looked winded af). Even a Wayne x Drake reunion is sketchy. because Wayne made it a point to say that besides Glorilla, no one at the white party came to chat and flick it up with him. That's hella odd to be in the same room with your GOAT and mentor and not even speak.

Usher being associated with Vegas because of a residency is one of the reachiest reaches of all times. Wayne Newton rollin over in his grave right now
Usher just dropped a concert movie where he's performing in Paris

Him having a good relationship wit Jay make me think he knew he was on the ballot vs entitled to the spot.

I blame the internet and social media gas for this :lol: :smh:, nobody actually close to the decision making there would've even had that down as a realistic possibility in the first place.

Never seen anybody publicly claim they were snubbed or react like that over it. The entitlement looks crazy especially with him in the state that he's in.

The city of New Orleans itself made the final call too so that's who he should be taking it up with.

I wonder if anything SB related was discussed here.

I'm sure it wasn't no promises made but even some the slight that made him think he would get the call. Cuz in the vid Wayne said he had his hopes up and he felt broken. Just tryna see it from both side.

Usher being associated with Vegas because of a residency is one of the reachiest reaches of all times. Wayne Newton rollin over in his grave right now

The difference though is that Usher was going viral like every month off his residency. The Keke situation, then it became a thing about Usher stealing dudes girls. On top of that he was killing the shows.

Bro you don't understand. Lil Wayne is from NEW ORLEANS. Where is the next Superbowl being held???

NEW ORLEANS!!!! Where Lil Wayne is from!!!

I swear it's like I need a crayon to explain it to you Kendrick stans.

Drake won
Not sure if srs, but since when did any of that have anything to do with the weather in Alaska?

Back
Top Bottom