Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dope seeing him, he look healthy. Haven’t heard from him since the album back in like 09.

Album was okay, had a few joints.

He’s a good story teller. 50 threatening Yayo and telling him I’m calling Jimmy, you going to Geffen is dumb funny.

TI not clearing “Body Marked Up” cause of his beef with Luda is wild.

Last edited:
20240912_225937.jpg

FOH. People pretending like they give a **** in order to get some shine off a situation that has nothing to do with them.

And you're not tricking me into watching a Vlad video.

Pharrell Confirms That He Is No Longer on Speaking Terms With Chad Hugo​

Quick to wish him well, Pharrell simply answered, “I always wish him the absolute best,” but when he was asked if they are currently on speaking terms, he admitted, “No.” Pharrell was always adamant on sharing that there is no hard feelings, “But I love him, and I always wish him the absolute best, and I’m very grateful for our time together.”

FOH. People pretending like they give a **** in order to get some shine off a situation that has nothing to do with them.

And you're not tricking me into watching a Vlad video.
I don’t even watch Vlad anymore but I went to look at the comments and it didn’t disappoint
Like wtf would you say something so ******* silly

That Baller Blockin check couldn’t be that big

This very much feels like the early stages of the East vs West beef. Crazy how so many artists have been willing to jump out the window for the NFL who truly don’t give a damn about black people.
One thing I know is LA is going to ride for Kendrick.
Why would you potentially alienate the second biggest market for making money?
Depending how this plays out them Cali youngsters gone be on the clock anytime one of them Louisiana artists touchdown in Los Angeles.
Source awards are what really ignited that tension and the media fanned the flames. The SB will be the same depending on how Kendrick gets treated.

The Willy lynch syndrome is strong in Louisiana. Explains why one of the most culturally rich states for black people is also one of the worst for black people.

Last edited:

I blame the internet and social media gas for this :lol: :smh:, nobody actually close to the decision making there would've even had that down as a realistic possibility in the first place.

Never seen anybody publicly claim they were snubbed or react like that over it. The entitlement looks crazy especially with him in the state that he's in.

The city of New Orleans itself made the final call too so that's who he should be taking it up with.

Man I wanna see all yall keep that energy in every city they have the sb in. I thought ****** was trollin with the Wayne thing.
I get the hometown hero thing. NFL did it to themselves with the Dre/Snoop joint in LA. It set the precedent that a legacy act will be considered for their hometown.

Maybe if Dot ain't have one of the biggest years ever Wayne woulda got the call but is what it is.
I was wondering why Wayne wasn't selected as well, but after all those videos of horrible performances from Wayne got posted, I stopped wondering.

Love Wayne...never seen him live or many videos. If that collection is his typical output, he can't do the superbowl.

I get the hometown hero thing. NFL did it to themselves with the Dre/Snoop joint in LA. It set the precedent that a legacy act will be considered for their hometown.
That happened two years ago and I think that was the only time
Hell half the people on that stage wasn’t even from California

I don’t even bother to watch the Lil Wayne video because I feel like it’s going to piss me off about a situation that I don’t think is that deep in the first place

We're going to go back to getting acts like The Who and Tom Petty

Can't be grateful for anything. The sense of entitlement is wild.

2026 Super Bowl performer, The Eagles

Back
Top Bottom