Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The difference though is that Usher was going viral like every month off his residency. The Keke situation, then it became a thing about Usher stealing dudes girls. On top of that he was killing the shows.

The Boondocks was so ahead of it's time. Really a shame it ended when it did with the amount of material they would have today.

Uncle Rukus and Trump would've been legendary.

Just here to say I should have never went over to Reddit

Somebody there screenshotted all the damn info / rumors I posted about Drake / Wayne / Kendrick etc. and put them on twitter …. Got me in trouble lol smh . Had to change my username 😒
Saw that earlier and meant to ask you about it :lol: damn, too many eyes on Reddit, it’s really the capital of the internet

Last edited:
Lil’ Wayne should be able to put together a sold out tour since everyone wants to see him perform so badly

He can't, and all these people complaining wouldn't be lining up to buy tickets either. Which is even worse.

I ain been excited for a Wayne verse since like 2013. Last time I wanted to hear Wayne Obama was in office, Lebron was still in Miami, Kobe was still playing basketball, air pods didn't exist.

We bringing back g shocks and Goodwood Necklaces too? Huf socks?

images

Back
Top Bottom