RACISM IN SPORTS

Funny she acknowledged that she has benefited from "affirmative action" but now she seems to have an issue with it.

So how long till she has a job on Fox News focusing on cancel culture? Before or after 2021 is over.

Wonder if Vegas has betting odds for these sorts of things.

You won’t believe this, but he didn’t react well to being removed from the thread.

E2FAB691-AC7A-4C64-91D7-CF9372C70725.jpeg

What happened here? :lol:

I think her apology was genuine but this. Say less.

genuine? that **** was as genuine as the nikes my dad bought me from the flea market.

she's only sorry that the conversation was recorded and leaked. you telling me that magically in 24 hours her position on maria taylor changed?

**** RACHEL NICHOLS

genuine? that **** was as genuine as the nikes my dad bought me from the flea market.

she's only sorry that the conversation was recorded and leaked. you telling me that magically in 24 hours her position on maria taylor changed?

**** RACHEL NICHOLS

Im glad your rage got her removed from ESPN. Wow.

Talk about a hammer that we all saw coming.

Also you and your dad are supportimg the exploitation of underpaid workers in factories that make those fakes.

Fakes take away sales from those who sell authentics to make a living.

But all you care about is Rachel Nichols, who apologized by the way.

Shame.

I’m missing something here. I don’t really get how this is different than when someone says “xyz coach got that job because he’s white”

Don’t most people have some internal biases or snap thoughts they feel or say when having private convos. She benefits from privilege but i’m not getting what the big deal is about what she said. Sounded like she didn’t like food being taken off her table due to a (perceived on her part) diversity move by her employer. Not that it really was some deep seeded belief of inability of her coworker.

Maybe i’m just jaded but i feel like this is literally work politics 101…they’re is favoritism or perception moves made all the time at damn near every company.

I’m missing something here. I don’t really get how this is different than when someone says “xyz coach got that job because he’s white”

Don’t most people have some internal biases or snap thoughts they feel or say when having private convos. She benefits from privilege but i’m not getting what the big deal is about what she said. Sounded like she didn’t like food being taken off her table due to a (perceived on her part) diversity move by her employer. Not that it really was some deep seeded belief of inability of her coworker.

Maybe i’m just jaded but i feel like this is literally work politics 101…they’re is favoritism or perception moves made all the time at damn near every company.

someone getting a job because of white privilege =/= to a person of color getting a job because a company has some superficial diversity quota. one continues to uphold practices of white supremacy while the other acknowledges that institutional racism and discrimination exists and has historically impacted people of color.

what you're referring to as "work politics 101" and "favoritism" is really just racism and discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom