RACISM IN SPORTS

:lol:

These are some interesting faces they selected.

1626138200095.png

Screenshot_20210712-213549.png

Tyrone Mings has criticised UK home secretary Priti Patel, accusing her of “pretend(ing) to be disgusted” about the racist abuse suffered by his England team-mates in the aftermath of Sunday’s Euro 2020 final defeat to Italy.

:lol:

These are some interesting faces they selected.

1626138200095.png
1. They’re almost a copy and paste of each other

2. white people spent decades Turing weed into the “black” drug. Now they want to turn it around. Crazy how that works. Free everyone with a charge and give them 50G’s per year they wrongfully spent in jail

Devon Allen is black

From his Twitter. I never knewww. Just to think there are so much low key mixed people walking around. Dude is fast as hell I wonder why he never made it in the NFL. He would have made a great slot receiver.
EZQ-KGHWsAApwNT.jpeg

nah.. this ain’t it.. dude could clearly pass, but he ain’t white

If history has shown anything, let some shh go down and we’ll find out real quick how not white dude is
I'll walk back my statement. I looked up pics of him and his fam and they all looked white, but I guess his father is black.... my bad.

I'll walk back my statement. I looked up pics of him and his fam and they all looked white, but I guess his father is black.... my bad.

I mean his ole man is light skin and could be mixed too.. but his mother is white white, from the looks of it

but being from the caribbean, I seen it all.. I usually just look at certain features to know someone got something going

Back
Top Bottom