R.I.P Trayvon

Wait hold the **** up that girl and this girl on the stand are the same person?????
eek.gif
supposedly

roll.gif
you poor fool.
That's from the Online Etymology Dictionary. http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=cracker
I mean any term be it cracker, honkey etc....in all actuality they are terms that are indirectly associated with the slave master, plantation owners...and what is derogatory or untrue about that?

I get it is a black eye in whites history, and often times want to ignore it, or to cease to it ever existing, but at the same time have no issues with all the benefits they reaped and in often cases still continue to reap due to slavery and all the repercussions that's followed as a result of those times. 

They just showed the black aide on zimmermans side again before cutting off. Yeah she cute. I wonder what she really thinks about the case and if the defense just got her on the case because she black

the guys doing the Channel 9 stream are very good commentators.....

dude said the witness appears credible because a) she's uncensored, even using derogatory terms for white people.... and b) she's not "sophisticated enough" to be coached...

he's exactly right and said in a way that wasn't condesending... he was being real and professional.

dude said the witness appears credible because a) she's uncensored, even using derogatory terms for white people.... and b) she's not "sophisticated enough" to be coached...

he's exactly right and said in a way that wasn't condesending... he was being real and professional.
wow dis she really say derogatory terms? didnt watch earlier

Whoa whoa whoa. Since when does our skin "crack" when exposed to the sun? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

same from what i been told too, supposedly ....... maybe because how yall always  get sun burnt so easily 
I thought it was because that whites were assumed to have no back bone or spine (morally)and it was so frail that it can snap like a saltine cracker

Yep this Dee Dee before the weight gain I mean both girls told the exact same story 

even tho they look different they sound the same

Last edited:

wow dis she really say derogatory terms? didnt watch earlier
Yeah for about 5 minutes they had her saying ***** and cracka over and I er cause people couldn't hear :lol:

I thought it was because that whites were assumed to have no back bone or spine (morally)and it was so frail that it can snap like a saltine cracker

:lol: Mane if anybody said anything close to this in the opposite direction u would be crying like an infant female that it was racist.

Whoa whoa whoa. Since when does our skin "crack" when exposed to the sun?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol it came from cant believe it isn't obvious to ppl...cracka aka the whip cracker...as the person who was cracking the whip cross your back...

Honkey came from, when the plantation owners/masters would honk their horns to let you know they were arriving and for the house n's and helpers would be out and ready to assist him/her in various things such as opening the door, getting groceries etc....

Whoa whoa whoa. Since when does our skin "crack" when exposed to the sun? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lol it came from cant believe it isn't obvious to ppl...cracka aka the whip cracker...as the person who was cracking the whip cross your back...

Honkey came from, when the plantation owners/masters would honk their horns to let you know they were arriving and for the house n's and helpers would be out and ready to assist him/her in various things such as opening the door, getting groceries etc....
Oh yeah I heard this explanation too

Back
Top Bottom