R.I.P Trayvon

Same here fam he must not go out much

Says the dude who thinks you shouldn't perform CPR on someone because they are shot. Brilliant.

Sorry my skin doesn't crack when exposed to the skin. If that were true, we'd all be living in caves. You really going around around thinking all white people shed their skin like we part snake?

lol they trolled her agian, she said are you listening.. he walks away, and she says it three times, and he still ignore her.... then says i was distracted what did you say

this ***** is a mess man....

it's a damn shame when people are so ignorant and uneducated BY CHOICE...

Who cares about "cracka"
Stop derailing the thread]

That girl in that pic is not the same female on the stand.

Last edited:
I'v always understood the term "cracker" to be short for whipcracker,

why has this consumed the thread?

Last edited:
are you sure that's not sun burnt crackling skin

roll.gif
damn thats some cracked skin 
nerd.gif

She said......."nah I ain't coming back tomorrow".  All you can do is shake your head and hope her testimony ends soon. 

She said......."nah I ain't coming back tomorrow".  All you can do is shake your head and hope her testimony ends soon. 
lol man she too real, these white folks like bish hurry up... they trying to get her on the cross examination to say she lying so she can get excused..... and yall cant tell me she aint high of some weed

I commend this lawyer for not jumping over there and strangling her. :lol:

Last edited:
Says the dude who thinks you shouldn't perform CPR on someone because they are shot. Brilliant.

Sorry my skin doesn't crack when exposed to the skin. If that were true, we'd all be living in caves. You really going around around thinking all white people shed their skin like we part snake?

I'm sure your skin doesn't crack when exposed to skin

It does when expose to sun

Hence the reason for sun block

Don't blame me kid that's just what I was raised to believe

You mad

Back
Top Bottom