R.I.P Trayvon

this ***** is SOOOOOO STUPID....

my god man... I cant even take this **** anymore.

this stupid ***** is a racist's dream... Team Zimmerman is jerking off right now.

walk of shame
roll.gif

I'm sure your skin doesn't crack when exposed to skin

It does when expose to sun

Hence the reason for sun block

Don't blame me kid that's just what I was raised to believe

You mad

No it's just the way you put it. "It cause their skin crack when exposed to sun." Sounded hilarious. Like if a white person walks outside when it's sunny they look like a broke mirror.

Couple with all the other ignorant stuff you've been spewing, sh** was funny.

And no my skin doesn't crack.

Last edited:
Her parents did a terrible job raising her but that's 3 witnesses that said it was Trayvon calling for help.
yeah but the witness on the stand is getting trolled so hard... and they trying to get her on lies or something, so yall know them white folks gonna not belive her thru the cross exam

Why do you guys think she's a terrible witness?

She's telling the truth... and saying everything she's supposed to say.

No it's just the way you put it. "It cause their skin crack when exposed to sun." Sounded hilarious. Like if a white person walks outside when it's sunny they look like a broke mirror.

I don't understand what was so funny when I said it peels when sunburnt?.. But I digress.
I just want this chick off the stand though.

If you're not 100% white I can understand that

Besides the fact that she's gross or looks like "Big Worm" like the dude said before lol.

She really hurt the Trayvon Martin case, especially when she's the key witness in a case like this.

Zimmerman's defense team got a win today.

Why don't they get a munitions expert or ballistics expert or what ever it is to come in and say at which trajectory the bullet was fired. Shouldn't that be able to tell who was on top and who was laying down on the ground. Dont they have people who do that kind of thing????

what made me mad was she couldnt admit she was wrong, becasue they can label her as discredible so all she kept saying was that 
"i said that i rushed throught that interview"

I cant believe she was labeled a star witness for the state
U kidding me......she CAN'T be the star witness. Idk I guess I was expecting someone to come out of the shadows who never been named In The media to come give shocking new testimony and evidence. Guess I watch tooo many movies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom