R.I.P Trayvon

TM was running

That should be enough proof he wasn't the aggressor

GZ was chasing

I keep hearing its not illegal to follow somebody do you feel its illegal to chase somebody running from you

Or is it all of sudden legal to chase somebody too

Chasing and following are 2 different things

Last edited:
this lawyer guy
roll.gif

There you go baby girl...........bring it home for the jurors. 
I think you are being a bit delusional.
I gave this response when she kept repeating over and over again about being the last person to talk to Trayvon right before he died.  Between that and her being emotional during that exchange. 
TM was running

That should be enough proof he wasn't the aggressor

GZ was chasing
As long as the prosecution repeats this point after the defense is done with her testimony should be good enough. 

Last edited:
Because she is dark skinned and over weight she is disgustingly gross???
Those are the only things u have to go on for u to come to that conclusion.
Or was u just tryna get LULz????

She's gross because - she's gross. Just look at her neck.

Why are you trying so hard to debate this.

I just can't believe this is the girl Trayvon was dating or with.

Defense is just trying to elicit the "angry black woman" response out of her...the actual facts that matter are still holding up

she could have gained weight since his death due to depression.

you have the right to call her gross, but it shouldn't matter what he put his penis in :lol:

I ain't tryin to debate
Is the girl unattractive to ME? Yes
Dies she seem disgusting? not from what I see no
Just seems kinda racists IN MY OPINION

His lawyer is all over the place now.

white people are so sensitive. thin *** skin.

the n-word and cracker are incomparable. sure, they're both derogatory terms but are not of the same weight. the n-word has a catastrophic history that bolsters the sensitivity surrounding it. millions of lives were taken with that as the last word heard. i don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

cracker was developed as a defense (and rightfully so) to the brutality that surrounded the n-word.

let's say the holocaust took place in america, facilitated by african-americans, and there was a slur attached to its foundation. do you think it would be okay for blacks to use that word against jews today?
you don't see us white people going around calling each other "cracka's" as a term of endearment- it wouldn't make any sense

Here this dude go....

His lawyer is all over the place now.

white people are so sensitive. thin *** skin.

the n-word and cracker are incomparable. sure, they're both derogatory terms but are not of the same weight. the n-word has a catastrophic history that bolsters the sensitivity surrounding it. millions of lives were taken with that as the last word heard. i don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

cracker was developed as a defense (and rightfully so) to the brutality that surrounded the n-word.

let's say the holocaust took place in america, facilitated by african-americans, and there was a slur attached to its foundation. do you think it would be okay for blacks to use that word against jews today?
you don't see us white people going around calling each other "cracka's" as a term of endearment- it wouldn't make any sense

Here this dude go....

it's almost like he thinks he has the right to talk about the modern language and society

WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T DO THAT, they'll never understand, right guys?

he's clearly racist for even attempting it! :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom