R.I.P Trayvon

there is a value placed on black life we now come after dogs, cats, fish, gerbils and hamsters in terms of our right to life in this country.  To say that it was divine punishment or undermine his character just shows the depravity and soullessness people are capable of.

You know why those flew under the radar compared to this...

The same reason why this thread is updated constantly by someone's opinion on race in this country...

It's not only polarizing because of the circumstances itself, but because race is the underlying current keeping everyone in debate. 

Wasn't Oscar Grant shot in the back in cold blood by a white officer? BART cop only served what 2 years? Dude was arrested 2 weeks after the shooting too. How is there no underlying race issue there?

Wasn't Oscar Grant shot in the back in cold blood by a white officer? BART cop only served what 2 years? Dude was arrested 2 weeks after the shooting too. How is there no underlying race issue there?
I'm talking about the ones with national media coverage around the clock...

Sounds like BART cop served some time though...

Can't say the same for Georgie Porgie...

Last edited:
Mike Vick kills dogs and got years in prision. Plaxicco Burress shoots himself and gets time????..... they tryna make 2+2=5 yall!

Last edited:
You know why those flew under the radar compared to this...

The same reason why this thread is updated constantly by someone's opinion on race in this country...

It's not only polarizing because of the circumstances itself, but because race is the underlying current keeping everyone in debate. 

Maybe you should actually try to think how it is different

Like really think

Last edited:
Mike Vick kills dogs and got years in prision. Plaxicco Burress shoots himself and gets time????..... they tryna make 2+2=5 yall!
He was an idiot...not even worth mentioning. 

For real...why ya'll dudes keep bringing up wack *** Plaxicco? 

I was specifically referring to this:
If I'm not mistaken, the only people not allowed to carry in Florida are convicted felons.

assaulting an officer in his situation (shoving a cop during questioning) is a third degree felony charge according to the article i posted.... it got dropped to a lesser charge because George Zimmermans dad has connections, that is just my speculation. Having a dad as an ex judge helped him out.

When cops kill on duty they have to go through certain procedures so two weeks is reasonable

The tazer and the gun looked similar, I saw no mal intent in that case.

This case got publicity because they treated trayvon like a criminal, drug testing him and not even having the decency to pick up his cellphone and call the contact titled " mom". This case got publicity because Sanford police department did shady things. 45 days to make an arrest.

I was specifically referring to this:
If I'm not mistaken, the only people not allowed to carry in Florida are convicted felons.

assaulting an officer in his situation (shoving a cop during questioning) is a third degree felony charge according to the article i posted.... it got dropped to a lesser charge because George Zimmermans dad has connections, that is just my speculation. Having a dad as an ex judge helped him out.

Well you should stop passing off speculation as fact.

Last edited:

Like really think

I suppose some of the outrage surrounding this trial is also a culmination of the Oscar Grants, Diallos, etc etc etc and helped fuel this thread a little. Whatevs. Not trying to argue. Just an observation.

Like really think

I suppose some of the outrage surrounding this trial is also a culmination of the Oscar Grants, Diallos, etc etc etc and helped fuel this thread a little. Whatevs. Not trying to argue. Just an observation.

Shoefreak answered why it's different.

The Zimmerman is totally different.

Basically Zimmerman profiled and chased a kid,started a fight and when he "felt" it wasn't going his way, he shot and killed Trayvon Martin

Shoefreak answered why it's different.

The Zimmerman is totally different.

Basically Zimmerman profiled and chased a kid,started a fight and when he "felt" it wasn't going his way, he shot and killed Trayvon Martin

I know why it's different on the surface :lol:

If you knew then why ask? Honestly what are you trying to get at?

He doesn't have to be innocent - unless he was in the act of committing a serious offence (and right now I'm thinking only murder or rape) then there is no justification for shooting him.

Being suspicious that he is going to commit a crime (any crime) doesn't give anyone the right to murder him.
Self defense is not murder neither.

And like i said. The lord work in mysterious ways. Maybe Martin finally met his due because of his previous life sin acts.
You not serious right now are you bruh

Can these geeks stay out of this thread please? We get it, you've never done anything dumb in your young age. You've never acted hard in pictures to impress your friends. You've never smoked or drank. You've never reacted to someone @#$@$@$ with you with any violence, unlike 99.5% of males on earth at that age. Congrats, but that doesn't mean normal teenagers deserve getting shot.

Last edited:
Can these geeks stay out of this thread please? We get it, you've never done anything dumb in your young age. You've never acted hard in pictures to impress your friends. You've never smoked or drank. You've never reacted to someone @#$@$@$ with you with any violence, unlike 99.5% of males on earth at that age. Congrats, but that doesn't mean normal teenagers deserve getting shot.

repped

cant believe dude said he deserved to be shot

Well said

Back
Top Bottom