R.I.P Trayvon

stevie lips ban yourself.

your post are always full of ignorance and flat out denial

by you saying nobody has suffered from that type of discrimination shows you need that keyboard taken away from you

you do not know what everybody has gone through in this post. NO IDEA. You do not live our lives.

That statement you made was a slap in the face to EVERY MINORITY

you think its ******g funny comparing stuff from the past well buddy racism is alive and well and until people like you realize that there will always be discrimination

discrimination is discrimination you closet racist

you should be ashamed of yourself if you really want to make different types of discrimination lesser than others.

Every battle against bull **** like this is important

but you have the balls to say because our grandparents had it harder that we shouldnt fight for what is right?

Yea log off please

Really? You're going to sit here and say that you've had to use separate bathrooms everyday? You had to go to a separate schools everyday? Etc etc etc

Please. You look not only foolish for not reading between the lines, but also for pumping your chest attacking me, again. Bringing NOTHING to the table. again.

Like my views or not, I'm having a conversation. You are doing nothing.

Last edited:
This happens every time there's an issue worthy of black people unifying on in this country. It never fails. Distractions and detractors left and right. The conditioning is real. :smh:

An ignorant Jewish person inciting pages of ignorance. The irony of it all.

That bulk share is only about 5% of their population tho. Over a quarter of the black population is on welfare. I don't know the numbers for Hispanics, but I would assume it would be just as much, if not more.
more tax payer money is going to whites on welfare though.

No one denied this. You're not seeing the point though.

95% of white tax payers are paying for it all though.

What? And how would you know this? I'm gonna have to need you guys to cite some legit sources if you're gonna throw numbers around like this.

Last edited:
What? And how would you know this? I'm gonna have to need you guys to cite some legit sources if you're gonna throw numbers around like this.

If 5% of the white population is on welfare paid for by tax payers, then 95% of white tax payers help contribute towards that. What's hard to understand?

But can they prove HE WAS defending himself? If they can't why should he walk away?
I don't think you understand how the law or the judiciary system works. It's the prosecutions job to prove the defendant is guilty. The defense counsels job is to use the law as it is written to ensure their client is acquitted.

Stevie, that's not how reasonable doubt works in this case, with these charges. Burden of proof is on the prosecutuon.

Last edited:
If 5% of the white population is on welfare paid for by tax payers, then 95% of white tax payers help contribute towards that. What's hard to understand?

You 95% of the white population pay FOR ALL the welfare. Minorities aren't tax payers?
And what about the whites who don't have welfare and don't pay taxes??? There's a big homeless population. Not to mention whites are the overwhelming majority in America. 5% of whites could equal to 20% of blacks because of population

You 95% of the white population pay FOR ALL the welfare. Minorities aren't tax payers?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its all in the hands of the jury.

If they feel the prosecution has proven their case then they will convict.
Even if the prosecution hasn't "proven" it was not self defense.

Its a jury of regular people, not a jury of lawyers

And what about the whites who don't have welfare and don't pay taxes??? There's a big homeless population. Not to mention whites are the overwhelming majority in America. 5% of whites could equal to 20% of blacks because of population

You guys really need to brush up on reading comprehension. 95% of white TAX TAX TAX payers.

No one talking about the percentage of NON tax payers.

Back
Top Bottom