R.I.P Trayvon

Trayvon dad did not live there his girlfriend lived there.

Trayvon must be a ninja
He beat GZ slamming his head on the ground 20x and had no bruises/scratches on his knuckle or hands

A ninja he was indeed.

If/when he walks, this will set a terrible precedent in Florida.

True, everything happens for a reason though. I believe if he walks, this will force them to look at this law in depth a little more and possibly make some changes to it so this doesn't happen again. Sad thing is, if he does walk, this case will be used for reference when this happens again....because I'm sure it will happen again

This is arguably the case of the decade thus far.  How are you NOT able to be there in court to testify if you are called as a witness. 

shouldn't he be sorry for what happened to the kid though, and sorry to the family that their son is dead- for whatever reason(s) it happened? Its not like its in question WHO did this, its in question WHY it happened. If he wasn't sorry, that would be more of an issue as a person or as a judge/juror........ (at least to me)....wouldn't it be for you too?

Why would you be sorry that you killed a person that was trying to kill you.
Yeah you have remorse but to say sorry. naw.

Trayvon tried to kill him that night.
Trayvon wanted him to die "you're going to die tonight"

Im not saying I would laugh in their faces, but in no way would I say sorry to the parents of the man who tried kill me.

Im not saying I would laugh in their faces, but in no way would I say sorry to the parents of the man who tried kill me.

I really hope this is sarcasm

shouldn't he be sorry for what happened to the kid though, and sorry to the family that their son is dead- for whatever reason(s) it happened? Its not like its in question WHO did this, its in question WHY it happened. If he wasn't sorry, that would be more of an issue as a person or as a judge/juror........ (at least to me)....wouldn't it be for you too?

Did this witness just say she thought the voice that was screaming on the recording was a "light male voice" or a "white male voice"?? 

Did this witness just say she thought the voice that was screaming on the recording was a "light male voice" or a "white male voice"?? 
Haha! Light
Thanks.  I thought she said that.  If she feels it was a "light male voice" then that would clearly indicate Trayvon's voice since he was the younger person. 
Is this chick posted up in the bed?

Why is her camera so damn close?
The true definition of being "flabby and sick"

Zimmerman gonna get his. I mean seriously your'e in a car. You have a loaded weapon. AND you are known as a 'neighborhood watcher'. Why so scared? What exactly is there to be suspicious about?

This is the story that GZ is telling .
I believe he is lying about EVERYTHING.

But if what he say is true, I just dont see why he would say sorry.

Stop trying to paint this soft *** ***** as some cold blooded killer he's sorry because he knows he shot somebody out of fear/adrenaline and not out of necessity

Im in a altercation with someone im trying to hurt them as much as possible in the heat of the moment....after the damage is done and your adrenaline is calm down you feel bad about it almost immediately. Its just that he had an extra tool with him and caused a death. Which he should pay for

Heat of the moment anything can happen....you regret it afterwards.

Why on earth has the court allowed this animation to enter the trial?

Seems complete speculation. Would rather hear from specific experts than bundled hearsay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom