R.I.P Trayvon

View media item 487781
remember this old vet who said he had special powers to cancel out every noise and single out a voice? He was in the courtroom before he got on the witness stand which is a violation. They're going to argue to strike his testimony tomorrow morning

View media item 487781
remember this old vet who said he had special powers to cancel out every noise and single out a voice? He was in the courtroom before he got on the witness stand which is a violation. They're going to argue to strike his testimony tomorrow morning

yesss, your hearing remains unaffected by oldage and war? foh!

Last edited:
Stop trying to paint this soft *** ***** as some cold blooded killer he's sorry because he knows he shot somebody out of fear/adrenaline and not out of necessity

Im in a altercation with someone im trying to hurt them as much as possible in the heat of the moment....after the damage is done and your adrenaline is calm down you feel bad about it almost immediately. Its just that he had an extra tool with him and caused a death. Which he should pay for

Heat of the moment anything can happen....you regret it afterwards.

He said it was a necessity he shot him dead in his chest and didn't try to safe him afterwards.
If you really regret it, do the family a favor and take the plea.

It amazes me how GZ has killed someone and is still seen as a soft *** *****.
I wonder why

View media item 487781

Photoshop?
His testimony was upsetting. I don't understand how u can be up there smiling and laughing. Shows how messed up people are.

Last edited:
so his WHOLE testimony will be void??????

Rule of Sequestration

"The rule of sequestration is an order by the court where witnessess who will be testifying in a trial regarding his/her own knowledge of the facts in the case shall stay outside of the courtroom and shall not speak with eachother so that their testimony cannot be influenced by the testimony of prior witnesses."

just incase anyone asks Trayvon's parents excluded because

Victims of crime or their lawful representatives, including the next of kin of homicide victims, are entitled to the right to be informed, to be present, and to be heard when relevant, at all crucial stages of criminal proceedings, to the extent that these rights do not interfere with the constitutional rights of the accused.

Photoshop?
His testimony was upsetting. I don't understand how u can be up there smiling and laughing. Shows how messed up people are.

View media item 487826
far right corner

He said it was a necessity he shot him dead in his chest and didn't try to safe him afterwards.
If you really regret it, do the family a favor and take the plea.

It amazes me how GZ has killed someone and is still seen as a soft *** *****.
I wonder why

Take a plea? What world does that happen in?

Being Sorry for your actions =/= Giving up your freedom

They call it a legal process for a reason he's rolling the dice as would anybody who values freedom why just give it up if he doesnt have to? Everyone pretty much pleads not guilty and uses the court system

And he's soft cause he used a gun in a fist fight in the real world thats called being soft. In the hood thats called being soft. I apologize if thats not the answer you wanted tho....You wanted me to say because he's not black he's soft right? :

If Zimmerman was what you want him to be he would have walked up on Trayvon and shot him in the head.....thats not soft...thats a cold blooded killer...but we know it was an altercation...People get killed in fights all the time because the losing person wants to shoot his way out of an *** whooping...thats soft

The majority of murders are made by soft people who react emotionally...So of course he's "sorry" because he's not about that life...he's bout that reacting emotionally life

Let me get my logical *** outta here tho

What's going on now? How is the prosecution questioning someone when the jury is dismissed? Theyre talking about the simulation I believe. Sorry, I haven't been watching it much today and my stream is up on my laptop

Take a plea? What world does that happen in?

Being Sorry for your actions =/= Giving up your freedom

They call it a legal process for a reason he's rolling the dice as would anybody who values freedom why just give it up if he doesnt have to? Everyone pretty much pleads not guilty and uses the court system

And he's soft cause he used a gun in a fist fight in the real world thats called being soft. In the hood thats called being soft. I apologize if thats not the answer you wanted tho....You wanted me to say because he's not black he's soft right? :

If Zimmerman was what you want him to be he would have walked up on Trayvon and shot him in the head.....thats not soft...thats a cold blooded killer...but we know it was an altercation...People get killed in fights all the time because the losing person wants to shoot his way out of an *** whooping...thats soft

The majority of murders are made by soft people who react emotionally...So of course he's "sorry" because he's not about that life...he's bout that reacting emotionally life

Let me get my logical *** outta here tho
Are you even from "The Hood"?

We disagree then.

Imo a soft person would have never even approached trayvon, a soft person wouldnt have gotten out of his car.

Rolling the dice to get off Scott free for something you feel "sorry for" yeah ok

Carry on.

We disagree then.

Imo a soft person would have never even approached trayvon, a soft person wouldnt have gotten out of his car.

Rolling the dice to get off Scott free for something you feel "sorry for" yeah ok

Carry on.
I agree that Zimmy is soft but with a glock attached to his waist his softness disappeared, because he knew that he had an equalizer he had a false sense of safety, which is why he approached Trayvon "The Thug". Had he not had a weapon soft Zimmy would have stayed his *** in the car and waited for the police to arrive. Guns turn soft people into hard goons lol.

Last edited:
We disagree then.

Carry on.

I agree that Zimmy is soft but with a glock attached to his waist his softness disappeared, because he knew that he had an equalizer he had a false sense of safety, which is why he approached Trayvon "The Thug". Had he not had a weapon soft Zimmy would have stayed his *** in the car and waited for the police to arrive.

I agree. Guns can give cowards all the confidence in the world unfortunately, peep the aurora shooter or the other loser who shot Ms. Giffords...you think those guys would ever try and fight someone in their lives or confront people had he not been armed?

Timidtebow love your avy btw

Why was zimmerman soft to you?

We already know this man has assaulted other people why is he soft in your opinion?

If the gun turned him into a hard goon... and he had a gun on him... how does him screaming and whining on the tape make sense? If you have a gun... why scream for help? You've got all the help you need and CLEARLY he had no issue using it. His story just doesn't add up to me...

If the gun turned him into a hard goon... and he had a gun on him... how does him screaming and whining on the tape make sense? If you have a gun... why scream for help? You've got all the help you need and CLEARLY he had no issue using it. His story just doesn't add up to me...
Maybe because he didn't want to use it.. screaming for help hoping someone would come help the situation.. after no one came he decided to use it.

Maybe because he didn't want to use it.. screaming for help hoping someone would come help the situation.. after no one came he decided to use it.

actually he said he forgot he had it until TM reached for it

actually he said he forgot he had it until TM reached for it
Welp that answers that question then

Welp that answers that question then

While in a fight... so gruesome that he was whining and screaming loudly... he forgot the gun he had holstered on his hip, that he had a permit to carry... for situations exactly like that? He didn't forget to put the gun on before he left the house... but forgot he had it while getting beat up...
Yea...ok :rolleyes

Damn this case is just pure bs.... My boy trayvon getting slaughtered all over the news...now they wanna say he had thc in his system.... Smh and I think it's probably wasn't it from that day... You know it stays in yo system for weeks

So the defense let a witness that already testified talk to this animation "expert" to edit the animation to match his prior testimony :rofl: :lol: can't be real

Damn this case is just pure bs.... My boy trayvon getting slaughtered all over the news...now they wanna say he had thc in his system.... Smh and I think it's probably wasn't it from that day... You know it stays in yo system for weeks

Anyone who's not still stuck in the 1950s reefer madness knows that weed makes you more mellow and relaxed if anything, not aggressive. It's a depressant, now if he was doing coke or amphetamines or something that'd be a different story but I don't see how that's relevant

Don't understand how anybody could believe that TM could reach for GZ's holstered gun while in a full mount position at the same time covering GZ's mouth,
and banging his head into the sidewalk.

Is GZ just laying there not fighting back?

If TM is in a full mount with GZ's arms pinned underneath his knees how was GZ able to reach his gun and shoot TM in the chest?

Too many holes in GZ's story.

The gun was strapped on his hip?? TM reached for it???

TM must have been a real goon to fist fight someone he knows is packing...

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Don't understand how anybody could believe that TM could reach for GZ's holstered gun while in a full mount position at the same time covering GZ's mouth,
and banging his head into the sidewalk.

Is GZ just laying there not fighting back?

If TM is in a full mount with GZ's arms pinned underneath his knees how was GZ able to reach his gun and shoot TM in the chest?

Too many holes in GZ's story.
Didn't they prove there was none of TM DNA on that weapon

^ you spelled lies wrong

Anyone who believes trayvon beat him up isn't paying attention to the forensics of this trial.

Back
Top Bottom