R.I.P Trayvon

Aye I'm just saying 
laugh.gif

I want Zimmy to get life just like some of yall.. because I feel like this all could have been avoided had he just stayed in his car..

But the way the trial is going he's walking 
Its up to the jury. You never know what theyre thinking. Everyone felt Casey Anthony was gonna get convicted and she walked. We just have to wait and see. The jury is always a wildcard.

where u stay at in the city? we can set it off tonight......................

How are you gonna try to talk all proper and defend trayvon when your over here talking about fighting and shooting guns off in the city? Trayvon is probably trying to whisper in your ear right now telling you to be quiet
i didnt say anything about shooting. u said it. i just said i wanted to fight u.
setting it off aint just equivalent to shooting.

Last edited:
what does that have to do with being oppressed????
people always trying to justify and talk about how we should move on and all that junk.
we cant even go buy a soda and candy without being called suspicious and shot at
What does being oppressed and not being able to buy candy and soda have to do with wanting to fight someone for disagreeing with you on a message board?  
laugh.gif

what does that have to do with being oppressed????

people always trying to justify and talk about how we should move on and all that junk.

we cant even go buy a soda and candy without being called suspicious and shot at
What does being oppressed and not being able to buy candy and soda have to do with wanting to fight someone for disagreeing with you on a message board?  :lol:
i guess im a lil too emotional about the case

u sort of implied that u were going to shoot me if i came to square up with u

Wow you still don't get it. I "sort of " the meaning of what I said is dont fight anyone PERIOD because you could die over petty stuff like trayvon over here.
How slow are you to not get that ?

And who really fights after the age of 18 ? Haha

I wish I could agree, but what happened to Casey Anthony? She's probably chilling on an island sipping martini's while she has someone write her book :smh:
This is the only chance that TM's family has at getting justice, because GZ will be long gone before vigilantes can get their hands on him. :smh:
Um she went bankrupt tho...

I wish I could agree, but what happened to Casey Anthony? She's probably chilling on an island sipping martini's while she has someone write her book :smh:
This is the only chance that TM's family has at getting justice, because GZ will be long gone before vigilantes can get their hands on him. :smh:
Um she went bankrupt tho...
just cause ur bankrupt doesnt mean ur broke........... people get those things confused

I'm so sad at what is being lost here in the coverage of the Zimmerman trial.  

When Zimmerman goes to jail, it will be the unfortunate loss of two lives, his and Trayvon Martin.  And the guilty party is really onerous gun laws in that state. 

If you believe Zimmerman, you are inclined to believe that he thought Trayvon Martin was a threat, and was possibly afraid of him

If you believe the prosecutor, Zimmerman was a profiling, hate-monger who singled out a black person to target.

Either way, I think a majority of the population would agree, what Zimmerman is not: courageous.  He chose to engage in a situation that ultimately ended up in a loss of life because his firearm made him cocksure in his aggression that he would be able to at least use deadly force.  Maybe I'm being naive, but I truly believe that if Zimmerman did not have a gun (hell, even if he didn't have the legal shield of a BS stand-your-ground law), he would've lacked the gusto to confront what he perceived as a threat, thus the confrontation would never have happened and at worst that night would've ended up in Trayvon Martin being picked up by the police for questioning.

But, you know, this is America, so god forbid we attempt to begin an open dialogue about limitations on death-dealing firepower, lest we get vehemently shouted down by the right.

Last edited:
this is what gets me upset about this case. ok fine u think GZ should walk fine. But dont deny the fact that he profiled a young boy who was minding his own business. and wasnt in the process of doing anything illegal he was just walking home. the boy lost his life over something that turned out to really be nothing

He shouldn't walk. He should be convicted on some type of manslaughter charge. 2nd degree murder? Not enough evidence to suggest that in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom