R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Dame BEEN that guy.

Its just cause he plays in the Portland market so he never gets his recognition.

He has crazy range, is active on D, and can finish at the rim.

He can carry his team in the fourth and already has so many clutch playoff performances, something that Curry can’t say... he also can keep his composure and emotions in check, unlike Kyrie and Westbrook..

Give me him over any of those point guards

Did you not see what Steph did to Dame a few months ago in the playoffs...sweep NO KD.

E1D654DB-29EB-48BD-B67B-CB1664225B72.png
1ECD31B5-CDD1-407C-B1E6-B6B0A1FAC01F.png

Lol at no clutch moments

Been looking for these for almost two decades. first time I've seen them on eBay in years.

GettyImages-1830559.jpg

Did you not see what Steph did to Dame a few months ago in the playoffs...sweep NO KD.

E1D654DB-29EB-48BD-B67B-CB1664225B72.png
1ECD31B5-CDD1-407C-B1E6-B6B0A1FAC01F.png

Lol at no clutch moments

How much does Steph benefit from playing along side Klay and KD for those championships? If not Curry, it's Durant, if it's not Durant it's Klay, if nots not Klay, Dray is 2 on 1 throwing an open oop because they're focusing on KD Curry and Klay. Everyone is allowed to play poorly and still win.

Curry is only good at running up the score. That’s why he’s 0-8 in his playoff career with a chance to tie or score the go ahead bucket in the final minute of the game.

He had the the perfect opportunity to prove him self last summer. Game 6 and there’s no KD or Klay due to injury. Raps have a single digit lead with about 7 minutes left. Perfect moment for Curry to say “I got this, I’m good enough to get it done with out my other viable scorers, I’ll close this game” aaaand what happened? He was throwing up bricks and passing up good looks that he usually drains. Boi looked lost out there. He didn’t have KD or Klay to lean on and basically gave up.
So no, he’s not clutch. He can’t will a team the way Bron and Kobe can, or Dame.

How much does Steph benefit from playing along side Klay and KD for those championships? If not Curry, it's Durant, if it's not Durant it's Klay, if nots not Klay, Dray is 2 on 1 throwing an open oop because they're focusing on KD Curry and Klay. Everyone is allowed to play poorly and still win.

Curry is only good at running up the score. That’s why he’s 0-8 in his playoff career with a chance to tie or score the go ahead bucket in the final minute of the game.

He had the the perfect opportunity to prove him self last summer. Game 6 and there’s no KD or Klay due to injury. Raps have a single digit lead with about 7 minutes left. Perfect moment for Curry to say “I got this, I’m good enough to get it done with out my other viable scorers, I’ll close this game” aaaand what happened? He was throwing up bricks and passing up good looks that he usually drains. Boi looked lost out there. He didn’t have KD or Klay to lean on and basically gave up.
So no, he’s not clutch. He can’t will a team the way Bron and Kobe can, or Dame.

None of what you say is true.

None of what you say is true.

Track record of bad finals performances. That first championship all the starting point guards were out on their way to the finals and when they got there Kyrie was out as well.
Then 2016 happens and he has K love on him for the last shot and Love puts clamps on him. But Warriors fans love to claim “he was injured”. How ironic

You can keep posting clips all you want but the numbers don’t lie

Track record of bad finals performances. That first championship all the starting point guards were out on their way to the finals and when they got there Kyrie was out as well.
Then 2016 happens and he has K love on him for the last shot and Love puts clamps on him. But Warriors fans love to claim “he was injured”. How ironic

You can keep posting clips all you want but the numbers don’t lie

Don’t gotta take clutch playoff shots when you’re 4-0 & 4-1 in teams :lol:.

Y’all forget Steph was hooping in the playoffs before Klay was an all star, Iggy was on the Nuggets, KD was on OKC, and Draymond was a rookie

But enough of this foolish talk. RIP Kobe. He told you what Steph was :pimp:

https://youtu.be/KwxurH0dGmA

When it came to the current and future generations, Bryant tossed around as many compliments as he did jump shots. He spoke reverently about the calmness of Steph Curry four years ago in a conversation with Michael Wilbon on ESPN.

“I see a calmness about him,” Bryant said. “I think it’s something that not a lot of players understand. So I think it’s hard for the fans to understand what I’m saying because most players don’t get it. There’s a serious calmness about him, which is extremely deadly because he’s not up, he’s not down. He’s not contemplating what just happened before or worried about what’s to come next. He’s just there.

“And when a player has the skills and has trained himself to have the skills to be able to juke, shoot, dribble left, right, etc., and then you mix that with this calmness and poise, then you have a serious, serious problem on your hands. When I watch him play, that’s what I see.”

Kobe appreciated Curry, which is not something many of Curry’s peers have often done.

#vintagevino knew

Don’t disrespect my guy Kobe with this Wardell talk.

I wonder if JH made it or someone else.

Last edited:
duke, don't u see da Jeff Hamilton emblem on da sleeve? :lol:

I mean it was made this week, it’s not like someone couldn’t have put the logo on there to try to make it as accurate as possible.

If it was JH, I wish he would have made it identical

I mean it was made this week, it’s not like someone couldn’t have put the logo on there to try to make it as accurate as possible.

If it was JH, I wish he would have made it identical

its da identical jacket...Jeff Hamilton hasn't made a modern jacket since da mid 2000's.

don't think he has a current NBA license.

last new Jeff Hamilton made was a custom jacket he made for Drake.

I think everyone is different, though. When I gained a bunch of weight ten years ago, I told myself I was going to go to the gym five days a week, at 5:00AM. I forced myself to get up at 5:00AM every day, and honestly, it paid off. Obviously I don't know whatscomplex's schedule, but doing the 5:00AM thing helped me plan out my day better, be more productive, and take the time to make myself a good, protein-filled breakfast, and even meal plan. I think it all depends on the person and what they want to accomplish by getting up that early.

Definitely agree with the not making it difficult or expect dramatic changes right away, though. My old personal trainer told me that you don't really notice any change until every three months of consistent progress. I thought he was crazy, but he was honestly right.

Make sure you are getting enough sleep

I know earlier in the thread some of y'all brought up how Kobe tip toed around the race issue in his career

I find it odd how there are no black coaches or staff at this mamba academy and if there are, (which I don't see) It would be miniscule

Back
Top Bottom