R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

mannnn I think I just might have to in DS these today.....MVP

8DEE59A5-E768-4061-B357-646821F33E72.jpeg

E9AA46A8-94E0-4342-A1D0-96923FF60426.jpeg

or the MAPS

8A7087FA-772E-4530-B663-01672519B208.jpeg

It’s funny that for years my boy’s and random people on the street laughed at me for wearing all these old out of style Kobe’s. Now I get mad questions and offers. **** pathetic.

390932EE-83CC-4865-A882-5933A9A69F4C.jpeg

People just want attention and looking for likes for the moment. Glad you refuse any offers, true fan.

We had fun didn’t we:

I’m pretty sure most of the photoshops and pics are gone, but the laughs we had are forever cherished.

Steadily gained like 20lbs over the past year and have been lazy about working it off.

Starting Monday, in honor of Kobe, gonna start waking up at 5 to hoop at the gym like Kobe used to till I burn it off.
Respect. BUT remember...don’t make it to difficult and don’t expect dramatic changes right away. If you answer yes to either of those the likely hood of you accomplishing your goal is slim to none.

With your example if your not used to waking up at 5am it’s going to be difficult to maintain that over a long period of time especially when you don’t see the pounds coming off as fast as you’d like.

People who barely start working out tend to make drastic changes expecting drastic results and that just isn’t the case. Remember...you didn’t gain 20lbs overnight so don’t expect to shed it as such.

My suggestion is workout at a time within your current regular schedule UNTIL you’re fully engulfed in the culture of eating clean and working out.

We had fun didn’t we:

I’m pretty sure most of the photoshops and pics are gone, but the laughs we had are forever cherished.

I still remember the white kobe thread

Last edited:
Been looking for these for almost two decades. first time I've seen them on eBay in years.

Dame BEEN that guy.

Its just cause he plays in the Portland market so he never gets his recognition.

He has crazy range, is active on D, and can finish at the rim.

He can carry his team in the fourth and already has so many clutch playoff performances, something that Curry can’t say... he also can keep his composure and emotions in check, unlike Kyrie and Westbrook..

Give me him over any of those point guards

Respect. BUT remember...don’t make it to difficult and don’t expect dramatic changes right away. If you answer yes to either of those the likely hood of you accomplishing your goal is slim to none.

With your example if your not used to waking up at 5am it’s going to be difficult to maintain that over a long period of time especially when you don’t see the pounds coming off as fast as you’d like.

People who barely start working out tend to make drastic changes expecting drastic results and that just isn’t the case. Remember...you didn’t gain 20lbs overnight so don’t expect to shed it as such.

My suggestion is workout at a time within your current regular schedule UNTIL you’re fully engulfed in the culture of eating clean and working out.

I think everyone is different, though. When I gained a bunch of weight ten years ago, I told myself I was going to go to the gym five days a week, at 5:00AM. I forced myself to get up at 5:00AM every day, and honestly, it paid off. Obviously I don't know whatscomplex's schedule, but doing the 5:00AM thing helped me plan out my day better, be more productive, and take the time to make myself a good, protein-filled breakfast, and even meal plan. I think it all depends on the person and what they want to accomplish by getting up that early.

Definitely agree with the not making it difficult or expect dramatic changes right away, though. My old personal trainer told me that you don't really notice any change until every three months of consistent progress. I thought he was crazy, but he was honestly right.

Dame BEEN that guy.

Its just cause he plays in the Portland market so he never gets his recognition.

He has crazy range, is active on D, and can finish at the rim.

He can carry his team in the fourth and already has so many clutch playoff performances, something that Curry can’t say... he also can keep his composure and emotions in check, unlike Kyrie and Westbrook..

Give me him over any of those point guards

Dame such a killer and quiet with it too. Never forget him knocking us Rockets out the playoffs off that clutch shot and clapping for the ball he knew before he shot it he was going to make it. Def got that MambaMentality in him.

Been looking for these for almost two decades. first time I've seen them on eBay in years.

Wanted those for YEARS! They are going to go way above $1,000 though...

You copping?

Back
Top Bottom